How to refund Games? (All recent topics from Rasvoja merged here)

Can @ oSiyeza get a public warning for psychoanalisys of other people, extreme off topic x50 displayed?

This is not a mental health forum and giving any personality remarks on other users is violation of TOS

So when I say Corto I mean Profile - oSiyeza - Snapshot Games Forums

Are you sure he is doing psychoanalysis? He just understands why some use some phrases and arguments and he explains why these can be biased.

Yes it is really annoying to talk with someone who knows all of that, as he is probably also mapping your behaviours and provide accurate coutners. :slight_smile:

You need to abandon all emotions and focus on what arguments you want to use. Annoying, but what can we do? :wink:

I will copy paste PERSONAL REMARKS that must be annoying to users, that is what I call “psychoanalysis”. Surely its highly amateuristic.

You cannot personally attack, and he is spamming the forum.
Another user already requested personal block of Corto, right? Add +1
but for perma ban if such issues continue. This is not kindergarden, school or a mental health institution, or other such users might continue.

TOS / rules are very clear about personal attacks and any mention of other users personal qualities. I dont have time to go all over, so I ll showcase just on few samples.

Issue a serious warn, or ban for ever :slight_smile:

Nobody expects Spanish Inquisition? :slight_smile:

Sins of Corto (I like Corto, but Rasputin too)

I dont care if you say you know what psycho analysis is. And I dont care if you have a PhD in social work.

If you pretend I psycho analyzed you, either you dont know what it is or you lie about It, and I still dont care. If you keep commenting on me I will keep responding to you.

(I stopped, he did not and he was requested not to write, shows unbased pride, stubbornness and fails to fulfill other humans polite request. Denies knowlege to the others)

SIN: Stubbornness, self-belief over capacities, careless Ethiopian

Why not posting about why you dislike the look of the new DLC instead of assuming you have the only right opinion about it or that you are more valuable customer than others?

SIN: Putting one customer over the other, our money is equally valued
Me-assuring opinion and money in capitalism does NOT Work

Certainly educated enough to be able to separate the person that makes an argument from the argument the person makes. And sensible enough to not comment on the non-english background or the political ideology of every person that disagrees with me on any issue.

SIN: Millenial too mush self-belief with poor 21st education and doing exactly opossite all the time. Too much self-reliance and inner power belief, and NOT commenting on something but mentioning it makes a social commentary

Also I remind you that when you say “ We who pay their salary ” you are ascribing your feelings to the entire community. I am a part of that “ We ” and your comment does not represent me, and certainly I dont feel forgotten by the devs.

SIN: Thinking of being part of something greater, while actually constantly separating from it, constant need for group acceptance, while doing best to allienate.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.

SIN: Pinning his own sins to others. Calling names.

Here is one though. They may not have any person or any fund into promotion right now. So there may not be a single person paid to promote the Game.

SIN: Overthinking he know company strategy, out of blue.

I’m not kidding you, I said there may be no one being paid to promote the DLC. So unless you can point to someone being in charge of the promotion, it is indeed a possibility. And indeed it is common for small studios to not have PR at all.

SIN: Continuing to think on his vain imagination, based on false premise

think you are carrying assuptions that you have no way of knowing if are true or not. And you are kind of having a confirmation Bias here; can you point out to the promotion material of similar priced DLC on similar sized games and show it is the rule rather than the exception?

SIN: Accusing others of bias, while biasing, overintellectualism

It it reasonable to assume the have been using the 100% of their resources in developement, and promotion has not been invested in, or planed, or performed. As simple as that.

SIN: again doing company PR startegy based on …? His own projections.

All you know is the game is not as popular as you think it should be. Which is also a subjective claim. And I think you are being biased, harsh and hostile in your claims about the devs.

SIN: While being hostile, harsh and biased towards users,

Are you being sarcastic?

SIN: While constantly being sarcastic and downplaying facts and opinions

Maybe they don’t, but your claim only stands on information you don’t have

SIN: While all the time not presenting any information, but claims :slight_smile:

… And so on, back and forth …

Sure. If bug and corto situation persist within 90 days I call for players strike in form of

Uninstalling game from epic and steam until we are all told bugs are fixed
Changing positive reviews to negative
No further funding

On my own I purchased Epic, Steam, twice all DLCs avail on time. I had no cash at time of KS, otherwize would be some VIP supporter.

https://forums.snapshotgames.com/t/players-strike-call-on-03-avgust-if-game-is-not-fixed/13383

oSiyeza

4h

God for you,

Im glad that you ask for help from the admins to remove the opinions that disagree with yours.

Also funny that you dont care about the comments on my education, my family or my health. But are indeed offended by the use of formal arguments.

And superfuny that you make up that you have been attacked, to deffend the people who makes personal attacks on the devs.

Go on, I hope your efforts make you happy.

The think is fascinating to me, though. Is that you keep using the word psychoanalysis as if you dont have the slightless idea of what it means. Why?

Is not that you are using the word in an informal way, you are using the word to mean a totally unrelated concept, as to you psychoanalysis seems to mean “formal logical argument”, and you apply it when the accurate words would be: logic, reason or argument. I guess somebody is using logic on me does not sound so cool.

You know the difference right? Cause you do have at least basic training in logic and philosophy, right? You know what a personal comment is right? and and you have been trained on how to argue a logic syllogism and how to recognize when an rgumend is logically valid and consistent? Do you?

No I see you calling for that and then pretending to be victim. I wish no one calls anyone.

Your arguments are less and less arguments beside your own POW.

I used to be moderator in wild Bulletin Board Sys days when people also believed they can say anything. Calling for moderation is necessary when mods dont do their job.

P.S.
I had big fat exams in general psychology, mental health protection etc. that equalize to 3-4 bologna couses each. Plus had interviews with clients, had some practice in mental health care, not extensive but enough. So dont school me. Social workers deal with all sorts of people on daily basis and can take additional theoretical knowledge when needed.

For context I will copy some of the actual responses the OP seems to have problems with, and the original claims I responded to, focussed on the ones I think are relevant to the request (the first belongs to a different post than the rest, but was also quoted in this ban request against me):

I argue that all the personal attacks, all claims about mental health, and all name-calling come in the opposite direction of the one the author of request is claiming.

PS:

I understand this is a grammar mistake, and the author of the request was not making a racial claim.

So much careless Ethiopians have gone astray
So much careless Ethiopians have gone away, yeah

Israel know not where they going, everyone gone astray
They calling upon anti-Christ, each night and day
Praying for a god to come, from outer-space

So much careless Ethiopians have gone astray, yeah
So much careless Ethiopians have lost their way

Are you coming my way?
Are you coming my way?
I say no matter what you do
You’ve got to come my way
You got to come my way
Come my way

Very well educated man, its Biblical metaphor. Acusing Rasta of racism is plain dumb

Dont you worry, your “not knowledge” is safe. I will be gone as soon as fully refunded.

Oh so you were quoting an song, and you called me “careless Ethiopian” because you think what about me? what do you think ‘careless Ethiopian’ means? oh I see it is a “Biblical metaphor”… what do you think this “metaphor” means?

And you are angry because I did not accuse you of making racial claims but instead assumed you just made an unintentional mistake?

Let me tell you something: “Careless Ethiopian” is not a biblical metaphor. Is a term mentioned frequently in Jamaincan songs because It was a racial insult used against them, and I quote:

The phrase Careless Ethiopian was used frequently to refer to us. All black men are considered Ethiopians, for that is the nationality of the Selassie I.

Chevannes, B. (2015). Rastafari: Roots and ideology. Syracuse University Press.

So let me get this straight. You called me ‘careless Ethiopian’ which is in fact a racial shaming tactic for black Jamaicans. Because, you kind of liked the term even when you don’t not have the slightless idea of what it means?.

And then you still accused me of ignorance while praising yourself for being able to quote a phrase from a song, which again, you did not understand. What a nice thing is to try to insult people with words you dont understand, I guess.

I will explain it to you very slowly. No I don’t know everything, nobody does. The difference between you and me is that I don’t pretend I do. Is nice you think you know what the word psychoanalysis means, but you don’t. It is nice to think you pretend you know anything at all from Jamaican culture, but you don’t.

All you are doing is exposing your ignorance and praising yourself because of it. And making yourself look like an idiot in the process.

Don’t. :stuck_out_tongue: He’ll get bored soon enough.

1 Like

Still some terms need to be clarified. And some insults cannot be just let be.

This is a public space. People from all backgrounds can come here and read the comments this man is making. We are a community, and some behaviors inside our community reflect on us all.

I don’t think he was realizing he was calling me black using a racially charged word. And that he can easily be banned for that. So It was an issue needing clarification, and I was actually trying to help him, but he kind of digs himself into these holes. I still think it was not malice, but a mistake from ignorance.

Regardless, what if he is precisely here because of boredom, and not the other way around?

These are Ethiopians that have gone astray from Jah. And if you wish to know something about it ask me. For reading I can recommend older Barett that lived with Rastas.

No, I am trying to point your ego out, that ignores reality and knowledge.

You are unable to learn in your vanity, this is another proof.

True, you just called I racist, based on what? Your not knowledge of Bible and Rastafari? Plus its something that I will NEVER forgive you, as extreme anti racist

It would be nice if you would actually have something real to say, but Imagine what would I do.

I did not call you racist, I explicitely said you were probably making a mistake out of ignorance. And you keep digging yourself into this hole. It is funny how you keep arguing based on assuming that people says the opposite of what they say. And creating your own meanings for words.

So do you think I am an “Ethiopian that that have gone astray from Jah”? Is nice and dandy that you used a term that was despectively used to refer to Black Jamaican people, because you think somewhat that if Rasta also used these words to speak on how blacks denied their origins to call themselves Jamaicans. You can just somehow just call me that… because reasons… Right.

I will repeat it to you again. Even in the context of the song, “Careless Ethiopians” is referring to black slaves from Jamaica. Using religious imagery.

Shaka compared the careless Ethiopian to a prisoner in a sinking ship of colonialism. Both master and slave were about to go under. But there was time for the slave to save himself.

Many of the young men and-women from middle-class background become Rastafari to trough processes like this one: First of shock treatment, perhaps to leave feeling of guilt, but definitely to mark a separating distance between the oppressed and oppressor.

Chevannes, B. (2015). Rastafari: Roots and ideology . Syracuse University Press.

The fact that you are using a religious prosetyzing narrative also for no reason. And that you think I must follow somehow the Bible, and the most radical side of the Rastafari religion to understand what you called me. Is ludicrious.

WTH did you think calling me “Careless Ethiopian” without any context means? I dont know, and I think you dont know either.

I dont need your forgiveness, I dont care the slightless about it. But as long as you keep using an attitude of personal attacks using mental health, racial and religious terms you dont seem to understand to qualify others, I will respond to you.

Interesting things can be dig out here. :slight_smile: Despite that they were used to call someone as something.

Its hidden due to TOS violation, but not by me.

Its like Istaelites gone astray

Also I find it strange that a request for moderation is moderated.

Agreed, but tell it to moderators, I requested them to moderate Corto
for behav displayed here. Overpowered knowledge without knowledge
that leads to him being insulted bride while doing psychoanalisis and being off topic.

This is what moderators should do, but not on request for moderation :slight_smile:

From their point of view of the slaves in Jamaica, slavery was an evil that had its origin on the sorcery of the white masters. Thus “myalism” became an instrument for counteracting the sorcery of the slave masters. When Africans converted to christianity, the elements of christianity to which they showed the greatest affinity were those that reinforced their Afrocentric world view, and promissed them eventual freedom. And includded Ethiopianism, preocupation with baptism, belief in spirits, mesianism and biblical apocalyptcism.

Edmonds, Ennis Barrington. Rastafari: from outcasts to culture bearers . Oxford University Press on Demand, 2003.

From a sociopolitical level. The issue becames tangled with a less religious narrative:

Shaka compared the careless Ethiopian to a prisoner in a sinking ship of colonialism. Both master and slave were about to go under. But there was time for the slave to save himself.

Many of the young men and-women from middle-class background become Rastafari to trough processes like this one: First of shock treatment, perhaps to leave feeling of guilt, but definitely to mark a separating distance between the oppressed and oppressor.

Chevannes, B. (2015). Rastafari: Roots and ideology . Syracuse University Press.

And that is where you find your context from the song.

WTH do you think using religious proselytizing here has any place. Even if you do not intend any racial meaning. Why do you think calling me out of nowhere something like “Istaelite gone astray” is just ok? WTH do you think is apropiate to do that?

If you have an issue with a post then please flag it to let a member of the Snapshot team assess it or ignore it and move on.

There is nothing to be gained by letting this thread continue. If you want to argue with someone about things not related to Snapshot Games then please take it elsewhere.

Regards,

Jim

4 Likes

Again, is not applicaple for gameplay related case, where intermediate shops redirect back to you. So far, all support answers are just running in circles instead resolving the issue.

Also I have not given full account info, just e-mail and its risk I publicly take.

You are not protecting me by censorship.

|### Vojin Vidanovic vojinvidanovic@gmail.com|11:35 AM (9 minutes ago)||

|
| — | — | — |
|to support

|

Also, in GAMEPLAY related issues Steam redirects to you:

We’re sorry to hear you are having trouble with this game.
Here is information from the Store and Community that we hope will help you find a solution.

Support for this product is provided by:

Official Support

Email: support@snapshotgames.com

Product Website

Product Forums

All recent topics from Rasvoja were merged into this one.

Refunds are done by the seller whom you payed for the product (and entered into an agreement with) that you want to refund. Not by developer of the product. You need to contact the store where you bought the game (EGS, STEAM, GOG etc).

Here is how to ask for a refund:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6695-QIKM-7966

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-games-store-c73/trending-topics-c89/how-do-i-request-a-refund-for-an-epic-games-store-purchase-a3315

Please stop creating more and more topics about it. Please stop abusing reporting system.
Please also stop asking to punish player X publicly. Punishments are not done publicly but privately.

FYI: Hotfix should be coming this week and here are some fixes from the patch notes:

• Implemented a workaround solution resolving the problem with the cinematics in the game on Windows 7.
  • Fixed an issue where the hair of the units in the portraits in Tactical would not appear correctly.
  • Fixed an issue with the animation of the explosive egg upon destruction.

Locking this thread

2 Likes