Phoenix Point declining player-base

I’m not a millennial, and I’m educated. Thank you, very much. Certainly educated enough to be able to separate the person that makes an argument from the argument the person makes. And sensible enough to not comment on the non-english background or the political ideology of every person that disagrees with me on any issue. On the other hand, if your point is that the Festering Skies DLC, is not a DLC focused on water… well it is not. It is called Festering Skies.

Common sense and critical thinkers would do not accept arguments from popularity, since that is by definition a fallacy. And also they usually look at the facts not to confirm the beliefs they had, but to explain the actual reality. A chart about current steam users does not show the devs are not listening to the fans, that is a claim you need to prove.

Also I remind you that when you say “We who pay their salary” you are ascribing your feelings to the entire community. I am a part of that “We” and your comment does not represent me, and certainly I dont feel forgotten by the devs.

So Im afraid, critical thinking may not be on the side of the conversation you think it is.

1 Like