Impressions about Festering Skies

Maybe I was not clear enough, and Im aware that the conversation is stupidly long and of not interest for many.

Regardless, as different ban/warning actions seem to have been requested towards me by a number of people. Publicly here and other posts, privately, and formally. Based on the claims of me making personal attacks, psychoanalyzing people, making claims on the mental health of others, name-calling and spam. and since the situation seems to be getting out of hand. I think a response is in order.

I will try to express as clearly as I can what what happened from my perspective:

The single point I made, that summarizes the entire conversation, is that implying the SG devs do not care about the players, or that they ignored, or scammed them; or even claiming that they designed the game for casuals and only care about cosmetic changes; using the perceived lack of quality from the game. Is not supported by the actions of the devs, and is not a valid way to argue.

Then another absurdly long discussion endured of me arguing that subjective impressions should not be claimed as facts to the point of assuming what is in the mind of others.

Here is a copy of some fragments arising during these conversations, mostly used in the ban request which I decided to contextualize (the first belongs to a different post but was also (partially) quoted in the request against me):

I ack that by not just leaving some comments unresponded or by me being confrontational, the conversation ended being a nightmare for anyone not taking part on it. I would probably had not persisted as much it if the OP was not created by me, or If I did not judge that many coments disqualified the devs personally, and others were simmilarly being personally addressed to me. But that is besides the point.

Regarding this comment I will only say that the principles of charity and reason in my opinion are not and should not be seen as dependant on cultural backgrounds. But universal principles that should be preserved to warrant honesty in conversations.

I will no longuer comment on the issue (since everybody is more than bored enough about it).