How to refund Games? (All recent topics from Rasvoja merged here)

Where? Who? How to refund?
Is the state of game good reason enough?
Can anyone from company help?

There is 0 practical info that you have given me.

Refusal (by Epic and Steam) to refund without your assistance WILL lead to legal complaint to consumer associations towards SG, not Steam or Epic. I hold SG eligible for game quality, I am satisfied with platorms.

Again, ask @voltage in past when user were dissatisfied with quality of game, you were able to assist. What is different now?

P.S.
If you dont get it, I wish to end refund in few working days and be gone from here also.

If you feel you need to make a legal complaint against Snapshot then that is your decision.

I have advised you how to apply for a refund and flagged your issue to the Devs. I suggest you follow that advice.

Regards,

Jim

You HAVE NOT given any PRACTICAL advice: which e-mail, which option etc.?

Thanks for flagging, I will wait, but it drags things further.

Its like I tell you you can shop anywhere in Belgrade or on planet Earth.

rasvoja

4m

On players strike:

Players strike call on 03. Avgust if game is not fixed

• Uninstalling game from epic and steam until we are all told bugs are fixed
  • Changing positive reviews to negative
  • No further funding
  • Selling Epic and Steam gifrs on kinguin or for free
  • Also, Jullian should tell us about his experience of game playthrough till the end in present form, even no DLCs, AI and evolution.

Still on, at least from my side, unless refunded.

Its reasonable request, and product quality justifies refund (e.g. no anims + a lot more)

Steam: How To Request A Refund - Steam Support

Epic: How do I request a refund for an Epic Games Store purchase? - Epic Games Support

Snapshot Support: support@snapshotgames.com

It is currently Sunday so I would not expect an immediate response.

Regards,

Jim

1 Like

Mail sent

Upon full refund, I will then ask for my account deletion

Free of charge, 2-year guarantee for all goods

You always have the right to a minimum 2-year guarantee at no cost, regardless of whether you bought your goods online, in a shop or by mail order.

This 2-year guarantee is your minimum right, however national rules in your country may give you extra protection.

If goods you bought anywhere in the EU turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised, the seller must repair or replace them free of charge or give you a price reduction or a full refund .

You can usually only ask for a partial or full refund when it is not possible to repair or replace the goods.

Free of charge, 2-year guarantee for all goods

You always have the right to a minimum 2-year guarantee at no cost, regardless of whether you bought your goods online, in a shop or by mail order.

This 2-year guarantee is your minimum right, however national rules in your country may give you extra protection.

If goods you bought anywhere in the EU turn out to be faulty or do not look or work as advertised, the seller must repair or replace them free of charge or give you a price reduction or a full refund .

You can usually only ask for a partial or full refund when it is not possible to repair or replace the goods.

Do it or don’t do it. Just stop talking about it because no one here gives a shit about refund procedure. :crazy_face:

I am trying. Give a shit!

You need to contact the people you bought the game from. This forum is not the place to make refund claims. You can try to contact directly SG, as the manufacturers, but they would most likely send you back to steam. And most likely, are not bound by manufactured goods laws. So I would not try contacting them, certainly not via a forum. You need to go to customer support if they have any.

You also can directly go to a consumer protection agency if you have one in your country, and if steam refuses the refund. They will inform you on what your rights are in your country for software products.

Most likely you will not recover your money, thought. Not a single country I know protects the customer of software products as they do with physical goods.

Also you need to go trough, and are bound by the laws from your country. Not from the country of the manufacturer. You bought the product in your country, and the consumer protection laws of your country apply if the company/shop is operating in your country.

Corto, please. Can you once in lifetime dont be a spice in every soup?

I have NOT bought product in my country and that is at least easy to prove by where from my credit card was charged.

Steam will refuse to refund. Also Epic. That is why I havent tried with them but will SG support. If they refuse, I will have fist proof company does not honour its legal obligations. Then I will go to https://nais.bg/

Again I dont hold responsible for defective product a reseller. I believe SG tries to circumvent consumer rights by redirecting to them and is solely responsible as well as end recipient of my funds and to make refunds harder artificialy.

If you buy a bottle of bad milk from the store, you don’t take it back to the farm. Your contract of sale is with the retailer, not the manufacturer.

If you tried to take this to court/mediation - the first question likely put to you would be to ask if you even tried to seek a refund from the retailer. By choosing not to do so, you’re missing out a vital step in the process and likely making things more difficult for yourself.

You can and should. And I find parallel highly unfunctional, since sotware digital platforms function differently.

Plus, its hard to fool I n I

No because reseller policies are made in such way it is not possible.
Also, I find being rejected by source as better reason for mediation.

If mediators believe its needed, they are free to try.

Also I hold manufacturer responsible as reseller is merely transmitting their software product and I am satisfied with reseller.

Also, should I dig private messages that YOU have once offered me a refund, when I was similarly dissatisfied with state of product, in behalf of company?

It doesn’t bother me. But it was over a year ago and at the time you declined the offer. So if you want to tell them that SG did offer you a refund and you refused it over a year ago, go for it.

Yes I will, but meanwhile I bought some new DLCs + new anim bug and new bugs were introduced, which lead to complete dissastisfaction. Also here at forum I was told its “no prirority at all”, so yes, I believe company is not working towards fixing product - which constitutes BROKEN product eligible for refund.

Not being able to play basic or DLC animations, roughly 10% content is size is enought to be accepted.

And please, dont speak for I.

I’m not speaking for you. I just answered the question you asked.

Partially, but thank you for confirming.

No. Not even in the slightest. But hypocritically, you’re now trying to speak for me. I was just trying to answer your questions and give you some advice. I realise now that was folly. As I’ve said before, you do whatever you want to do and have a great time doing so. I’m not paid to give a care.

It’s your time and your right to pursue any course of action you may think will help you get your money back. But as the saying goes, “it’s no skin off my nose”

1 Like

Did you or didnt you refund dissatisfied users at the time, Axel Folly?

Its not a matter of opinion, but of facts.

I fully agree I accepted that game needed some more love at the time, but current bugs like anim one were not present at the time.

Its not milk, its milk changing over time.