Release discussion

DLCs were in FAQ before release of Backers Build 1. So really early in development. There was suggestion about additional classes etc. Look at this topic from April 2018:

Told you! :smiley:

Well we will see what is in base release. Behemoths were announced as postponed for a later free DLC. I was quite surprised by few things in Backers Build 5 but also noticed that there won’t be few things that I was expecting. It may be that I won’t be impressed by base release, but surely I will play the game as it will be.

From DLC names I assume it might contain:

• Blood and Titanium - mounts for factions? If so, they were speculated to be in base release but officially were moved to DLC as the lack of resources to include them in base release. But maybe it will include additional mutations and cybernetic enchancements for soldiers?

• Legacy of the Ancients - Antideluvian units??? Or at least maybe additional story missions in predefined ancient city maps (just like Fort Freiheit?)

• Festering Skies - flying aliens? So something that will make use of aircraft damage mechanics? And will also add so wanted by some people aerial combat?

These things were definitely not announced in Fig Campaign or even during pre-order campaign.

1 Like