Please set up a block button

Why do mods allow this kind of totally personal topic going on so long without deleted or locked?

SG stopped to looking for the forums too…

If you are not happy how forums work, just leave it. This is a forum which people are just talking about PP with a hope to change, correct, fix something but nobody cares. SG is not a company who likes to chat with people but they try to look friendly to player base, for a reason I don’t know.

So if you don’t have anything to ask, being here is just killing time, not more.

Lol. Yeah, I’m pretty sure the “moderator” is literally a bot programmed to send back a canned message reading “Thanks for letting us know. We’re looking into it.” In most cases, that’s all people want to “know”. It would explain the standard of behaviour I’ve seen around here. When people get away with crap, they usually get worse.

Man. This thread really proves my point. Look at how many people feel so threatened at the possibility that their targets could block them and put a stop to their bullying. This forum NEEDS a block button.

Use “Ignore” not “Mute”, then you should not longer see their posts, though not tested from me, but so it is described, “Mute” only protects you from getting notifications and PMs.

A block function will not work on an general open forum, just saying. This is not a place for private threads or blogs.

Block Button? SG did not code this forum software, as it’s an off the shelf program. Ask the creators of the program to make a block button. In some ways your attitude and posts are more harassing than the posters you are targeting. It’s time to stop feeding this troll and get back to topics that are addressed to the game in question.

You can now feel free to “block” me as well, I was feeling left out.

Ignore option is hidden behind forum trust level.

1 Like

Oups, ok then, I have nothing said, didn’t know that :frowning:

1 Like

Don’t feed the troll guys :slight_smile: By now it should have muted half the forum anyways …

Gold star dude! If you can understand that belittling someone’s concerns IS attacking them, then there’s hope for you yet. It is a particularly insidious and cowardly form of attack too.

Are people thinking that they are being clever by inviting me to block them? Which, if anyone is paying attention, I obviously cannot. Are they thinking that this taunt is too subtle to be caught as mockery?

The vicious cowardice around here is staggering. So many mean spirited losers thinking it’s their chance to dominate someone, and force them to knuckle under, all swarming in to gang up on the new guy. So, threatened by the thought of what would happen if their victims could block them (if people could block them, then maybe no one would listen to them). Pathetic. I can see why the game has stayed so small. This place is horrible.

It must really sting that even with so many cowards swarming in, I am still standing up to you.

Im still not seeing it?

Disagreeing with someone is not attacking them. Replying to their posts isent harassing them. Telling someone not to reply to your posts while you are posting in an open forum is uh…im not quite sure what the word for that would be. ‘Misinformed’ I guess? A forum is an open place where everyone can post their thoughts.

Thinking that you can tell someone where they can and cannot post is very entitled.

This place isent twitter. You cant block people on forums…

Belittling someone’s concerns is attacking them.

What happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me? :joy:

And belittling someone really isent attacking them to be perfectly honest. If a stranger’s words on the internet cut so deep then maybe you want to avoid forums because you might just run into people who you dont agree with.

1 Like

I think what we can see here is a clear case of Operam meretrix (AKA “drama queen”).

2 Likes

People realized that it wasn’t true.

@Valygar can you please shut this topic? One person is telling he is being harrased because people reply to him and follow him for unclear reasons. And they do follow topic as it is still pinging in “Latest” and they reply, god why know, and feed the list of “intended people for an Ignore button”. Lets get over it and stop this madness.

If you will feel obliged then maybe look at the issue here and try to solve the situation, maybe with the help of Eric(?). Good luck in any case.

3 Likes

Please this, close this topic as it is now so toxic that it is in an endless loop of negativity.

Instead of just not continuing it. You guys ask the moderators shut down the thread asking for a block button, that I am asking for to protect against people like you.

I have asked over and over for you to leave me alone. Trying to get my thread shut down is NOT leaving me alone. You have yet again demonstrated WHY a block button is desperately needed.

Seriously. This dude has followed me to pretty much every thread I’ve started. If people are so tired of this thread all they have to do is STOP WATCHING THE THREAD (there should be a drop down menu on the lower left). So far, there seems to be nothing I can do to stop these people. The mute button is non-functional, there is no ignore button for me yet, and so far the moderators have done nothing.

A horde of people showed up to criticize me, gaslight me, and tell me that I’m “not being attacked”, while they try to shut down my thread (instead of them just not watching it). This thread completely proves my point. This forum needs a block button.

You will have to think of something new to provoke people, because they obviously start to loose interest in you.
Cheers!