Forum Rules and Guidelines

Hi all,

Things have become a little heated lately so I feel the need to step in and ask everyone to check the Forum Rules and Guidelines Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines

Please be civil to each other and keep posts on topic. Use the flag option if you see something you think needs reviewing. The moderators will try to respond in a timely fashion.

Let’s do our best to enjoy this discussion space together.

Regards,

Jim

5 Likes

I would enjoy the discussions much more if you (as Snapshot Games) would be part of it. Otherwise anything we say here is just pointless and endless circle of us trying to convince us and we don’t have any, not even slightest, feedback from you.

This is hilarious to see this post actually. It feels like “Hey, keep your voice down, whatever you are doing down there”. But hey, good job on reactivating communication channel this way!

I dream, one day when I will grow up, to join Community Council to be able to actually have interaction with you. Like you know, any kind of interaction. That would be something, an achievement worth tales by the fireplace.

The moderation team are not Devs and any feedback we could make about discussions and ideas here would be no more or less valid than any other forum user. My role is simply to try and keep things civil and on track which is what I am attempting to do.

Regards,

Jim

1 Like

I am fully aware of that, yet here I am, as close to talk to someone from Snapshot Games as I have never been before! The most exciting day ever!

1 Like

You know there is an official SG Twitch stream where they answer questions live and such?

And that is what somehow makes this forum not dead? :slight_smile:

I mean, if what you are interested in is a two way communication with SG where you ask something and they answer, rather than we talk among ourselves and SG reads it, I suggest trying the Twitch stream.

If you want something where you can argue with the devs on their design choices I think you have to apply for a job at SG :slightly_smiling_face:

This is not really the place for this - keep it on topic please.

Regards,

Jim

This is not really place for anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

But I will stop mocking you, I can’t blame you personaly for anything. :slight_smile:

1 Like