How to refund Games? (All recent topics from Rasvoja merged here)

I will copy paste PERSONAL REMARKS that must be annoying to users, that is what I call “psychoanalysis”. Surely its highly amateuristic.

You cannot personally attack, and he is spamming the forum.
Another user already requested personal block of Corto, right? Add +1
but for perma ban if such issues continue. This is not kindergarden, school or a mental health institution, or other such users might continue.

TOS / rules are very clear about personal attacks and any mention of other users personal qualities. I dont have time to go all over, so I ll showcase just on few samples.

Issue a serious warn, or ban for ever :slight_smile:

Nobody expects Spanish Inquisition? :slight_smile:

Sins of Corto (I like Corto, but Rasputin too)

I dont care if you say you know what psycho analysis is. And I dont care if you have a PhD in social work.

If you pretend I psycho analyzed you, either you dont know what it is or you lie about It, and I still dont care. If you keep commenting on me I will keep responding to you.

(I stopped, he did not and he was requested not to write, shows unbased pride, stubbornness and fails to fulfill other humans polite request. Denies knowlege to the others)

SIN: Stubbornness, self-belief over capacities, careless Ethiopian

Why not posting about why you dislike the look of the new DLC instead of assuming you have the only right opinion about it or that you are more valuable customer than others?

SIN: Putting one customer over the other, our money is equally valued
Me-assuring opinion and money in capitalism does NOT Work

Certainly educated enough to be able to separate the person that makes an argument from the argument the person makes. And sensible enough to not comment on the non-english background or the political ideology of every person that disagrees with me on any issue.

SIN: Millenial too mush self-belief with poor 21st education and doing exactly opossite all the time. Too much self-reliance and inner power belief, and NOT commenting on something but mentioning it makes a social commentary

Also I remind you that when you say “ We who pay their salary ” you are ascribing your feelings to the entire community. I am a part of that “ We ” and your comment does not represent me, and certainly I dont feel forgotten by the devs.

SIN: Thinking of being part of something greater, while actually constantly separating from it, constant need for group acceptance, while doing best to allienate.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.

SIN: Pinning his own sins to others. Calling names.

Here is one though. They may not have any person or any fund into promotion right now. So there may not be a single person paid to promote the Game.

SIN: Overthinking he know company strategy, out of blue.

I’m not kidding you, I said there may be no one being paid to promote the DLC. So unless you can point to someone being in charge of the promotion, it is indeed a possibility. And indeed it is common for small studios to not have PR at all.

SIN: Continuing to think on his vain imagination, based on false premise

think you are carrying assuptions that you have no way of knowing if are true or not. And you are kind of having a confirmation Bias here; can you point out to the promotion material of similar priced DLC on similar sized games and show it is the rule rather than the exception?

SIN: Accusing others of bias, while biasing, overintellectualism

It it reasonable to assume the have been using the 100% of their resources in developement, and promotion has not been invested in, or planed, or performed. As simple as that.

SIN: again doing company PR startegy based on …? His own projections.

All you know is the game is not as popular as you think it should be. Which is also a subjective claim. And I think you are being biased, harsh and hostile in your claims about the devs.

SIN: While being hostile, harsh and biased towards users,

Are you being sarcastic?

SIN: While constantly being sarcastic and downplaying facts and opinions

Maybe they don’t, but your claim only stands on information you don’t have

SIN: While all the time not presenting any information, but claims :slight_smile:

… And so on, back and forth …