How to refund Games? (All recent topics from Rasvoja merged here)

After two years I would have a consumer EU right to a refund due to defective product sold.

We are name calling? You have no balls like I do :slight_smile:

No I am no troll, and I will execute plan on my own. Its sad no one has balls to join

https://feedback.phoenixpoint.info/feedback/p/call-for-strike-in-60-days

Plus its extremely fair,if at any point BUGS are squashed, nothing will happen beside ALL players being happy. So I fight for noble cause.

After two years I would have a consumer EU right to a refund

See upper right icon, PP BETA :slight_smile:

Aaah, so now if they fix bugs it will be your merit, because of strike threat? Convenient.

2 Likes

No but because they were suposed to do so for years. Do not shift their responsibility to I. I just react. Plus its for ALL players, including you. You should be greateful it will no longert be PP beta. You should join the case, and grow some balls. Real Slavic balls.
Instead of defending undefendable, like Corto. Or funny sidelining from major issue and that are serious bugs everybody complain everywhere.

https://feedback.phoenixpoint.info/feedback/p/call-for-strike-in-60-days

Dont be Corto. Keep calm and listen reggae

Well… I think you should stop thinking about others balls. Unless it makes you good, which is fine. I am tolerant and don’t mind if you won’t talk to me about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Мкау, И лл старт тхинкинг оф уоур Пуссу

I responded to the claims made against me in this post, and in the OP; and relevant to the formal ban request made against me, in the OP.

Im perfectly aware you know Im Spanish, and that if you researched about me you may know that Im only proficient in English, Portuguese, and less so in Italian. But I’m also perfectly capable of reading the cyrillic alphabet, as I have also lived in Russia and Sweden for some time. I will just say, that there is no need of start performing any actions on other’s people intimate parts :wink:. Let people decide if they want join your crusade or not.

I will no comment more on this matter (mostly because I find it boring).

1 Like

Thanks man, it’s been some time since I’ve seen people take others lightly here. No need for flame wars, just good old humor and everything will always go well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@rasvoja, I’ve been away for some time from the forums and came back with FS. I have not played enough yet but my expectations are rock bottom.

Nevertheless, I agree with @MichaelIgnotus that you were always the most cheerful person here. The game had its problems then, continues to have now, and will continue to have both old and new ones with each patch and DLC. I even doubt it very much that they’ll fix the bugs we ask for ages, because I really think they’ll drop any efforts after DLC5 is launched. I hope I’m wrong.

Even then… I can’t say that I haven’t had my share of fun with the game. The short stories alone from before launch were fun, alpha testing the game with the BBs and the release version was fun, finally getting a nice game just before DLC2 was fun. DLC2 and onwards, it’s more personal; some moved on, some kept playing because DLC3 was very promising in our minds, some even loved DLC2 and 3.

That all said; why bother this much? It is what it is; it won’t be what you or I or really anyone here wants; the best you can do is keep asking for what you want within limits (the easiest the solution, the more likely they’ll take a look at it) and hope they favor you. After DLC5… we’ll probably have to wait for the next game.

Or… simply move on (not from the forums, from this anger), let it cool while we wait for DLCs 4 and 5, then after it’s “done” you go for a new campaign and decide if the game is worth playing some more or should be digitally shelved forever.

I for one am leaning to do this; I’ve waited so much for DLC3 and in 10 days game-time already got bad bugs, besides the DLC seeming to be another letdown. So, I think I’ll just wait more for the devs to be done and then see if I have any will left to play. The hype for me is already over, at least. It could come back with a good DLC or patch though!

3 Likes

No, bugs are something else, at least basic ones. One could argue they have been keeping product DEFECTIVE too long. Its not about WISHED FEATURES - dont get me started there. Its about playing what it is, just noramally.

I agree, this strike.

@rasvoja I suppose you misinterpreted my words. I was talking purely about discussions with @oSiyeza.

I wasn’t talking about what can we do to infuence game development. And I am not sharing your concerns about bug fixing. Yes, game is bugged, some bugs persist for a long time. Snapshot is working to squish them, but with each new release some of them come back. Surely developers try to fix them, but those are not the highest priority in game development (unless those are game breaking, blockers bugs).

I won’t take part in your crusade or how you can call it. Good luck.

Before Festering Skier release it was really calm place. Previous bumps were around previous releases or during “Epic exclusive deal”. Other than that it is calm place to discuss game mechanics.

1 Like

Whatever floats your boat, man. We’re all good here about it, I guess. But keep in mind this is not neccesairly the best place to share something like this, and few of us may feel uncomfortable talking to you. Keep both hands on a keyboard, Ok? :slight_smile:

Request is simple: moderate a bit, warn publicly, establish some rules. I am against myself spamming (this is enforced by situation) but as well as general name calling etc. I still can say I at least participate in it.

Also, request for Julian to tell us plainly of his experience, is just to ensure players he does know and has opinion, not to bring potential of game down.

Thats somene elses namecalling and Christian evildoing. I call it “players strike” no matter how strange it sounds for computer game consumers and comforters. Constantinople and Jerusalem, as holy cities of the time, burned multiply times and were ransacked.

Having no anims alone for months is enough alone for such drastic meassures. Come to reality and do something about it.

I have no problems writing to company and consumer protection societies. I am good at formal letters. Refund is not yet asked, but we can even come to that, not now, but if situation persists without set dates and solutions.

We can always ask, but I doubt that they will organize such event. :wink:

So call it strike. I was just referring to organized movement. :wink: Wasn’t meant to bring christian crusades to the topic.

2 Likes

Video is enough or similar.

You named it like that.

I can fire up worms DC and try holy granade :slight_smile:

While there is a truth to this, it’s not a very ethical way to run a business. Luring players in to spend money on the new sparkly shiny stuff, only to have them find it a buggy mess is very short term thinking. Running a business ethically tends to be better in the long run. Creating good will with your customers might not make you a buck today, but it tends to make you more than that buck in the long run.

I would prefer that they fix the bugs than put in new content. Many new players will feel ripped off and will not be repeat customers, when their new shiny turns out to be junk. That’s basic business ethics that they teach you in the first year of business school. The computer gaming industry doesn’t seem to have gotten the memo.

2 Likes

Yes, and I am trying just to fix that + some moderation + Julian really does not have right to duck and cover, and that is all.

Its a bit like Syndicate/Union episode of ren and stimpy

https://transcripts.fandom.com/wiki/Stupid_Sidekick_Union

I guess ethics are put aside if you have pay the bills and salaries. PP wasn’t a great success to put it lightly, and I don’t think they can run indefinitely on entry money. Unless someone knows the situation of the company, we can assume on overal game reception that it isn’t doing as they may have planned.

I am not saying it is like I have just said. I just don’t think they are not aware what is good in long term and what is not, so we have to assume the reason for current situation. Despite my other SG concerns, I don’t think “because they are greedy” is a reason.

2 Likes

I don’t understand everything rasvoja says. And, I don’t agree with everything I do understand. But, he does make some good points. Many of the bugs really do wreck the game. I LOVE many aspects of this game. But, as it stands, I’d be very leery of buying the next game Snapshot puts out. And, I wouldn’t currently recommend Phoenix Point to anyone.

That said, linking your strike to a criticism of a specific user, and turning it into your signature box was never going to end well. That’s pretty high up on the list of no no’s in internet etiquette. It’s almost certainly too late to warn you, but I am very sure that you are going to get in trouble for that.

2 Likes

Well if anything gets fixed, I am willing to pay the price

Most people tend to think that’s a good way to run a business. It’s usually not, but that’s the general perception in society. Even your line shows that:

Running a business in that manner CAN pay the bills and salaries better in the short run, but in the long run, ethically tends to make more money. Setting up a business takes time and money. That time and money go to waste if you piss your customers off by selling them a faulty product that looks amazing. You often don’t even make back the initial investment. X-Com has been a very long lived series. Phoenix Point being so unpopular is saying something. Putting out shiny junk is not a good business move.

They need to prioritize fixing bugs and balance issues. Putting out new stuff that doesn’t work properly is not as good a way to get customers as most people think.

2 Likes