Geoscape next Monday

Yeah i give up, freed up the evening wanted to stream it but i don’t think they will send it anytime soon.
If they stick to the pattern i think i’ll get it in January. Cu guys then :wink:

Probably not to different of a reason why back when WoW didn’t have 9+ years experience that every single time there was a major patch for the game it could take days before the servers where stable enough to play… odds are it is a hosting service that is inexperienced at handling server loads and so are screwing up everything from sending out the links to having the right permissions set on the download, it took Blizzard over 7 years before they got a handle on massive spikes.

Just as I said before: everything can go wrong - will go wrong,

Dont compare WoW .Xsolla is a problem :slight_smile: and a big one just wait till full release no key or no bonus like soundtrack

My point was simply that even fairly large publishers like Blizz have had major server issues when a lot of people are all trying at once, yes Xsolla is the problem, that is exactly what I was saying is that they lack experience in dealing with a lot of bandwidth at once. Heck you could look to the early days of Steam and Valve had server issues almost every other day with that, this isn’t a “oh well Xsolla are all stupid” this is “all companies have these growing pains but and Xsolla is highly inexperienced” kind of like teaching a kid to walk, they are going to fall, a ton, for a long time before they get the hang of it, it’s not incompetency per say just a lack of experience and knowledge.

1 Like