Bugs as of 2021

It is debatable that this is not a bug, but a design decision. If one sees it as a bug, it needs to be reported in game via F10. If one feels that it is a poor design decision, it is not a bug and if the design team feels that it is indeed a poor decision they can fix it. But, if they feel that it is working as they planned, one can either accept it or give up on the game.

No, anims dont work from start of game on Win7.

They did work at one time. But, the devs updated their software to work with the newer Unity Engine updates. The Unity Engine broke the cut scenes for some users (Windows 10 as well as 7). The upcoming hotfix promises a workaround for this issue. Kudos to SG for not waiting for Unity to fix the problem.

This is the most game breaking bug!!! Give us a break. It’s an extremely minor issue. But again, if one can’t live with it, find another game to play.

Again… if one sees it as a bug, it needs to be reported in game via F10. That way the devs can see the data and determine if it is indeed a bug or that it is working as designed.

OK, very baad design decision that I feel needs a correction, and I am not the only one.

They dont work for very long time and without autoskip option, its very boring. Again, you should revert to a bit older Unity, as soon as spoted.

Minimal decency would be introduce SKIP ANIM in options instead of 1000 key presses per campaign + introduce text for missing DLC info anims. Is that so hard to figure?

Its listed as minor, dont yell at I. I clearly separate most important stuff from less important providing your devs with to do list, if they cant on their own with all the glory of council.

Its almost impossible as its ongoing action. Please, you try it. Once you see it, its already gone and I believe bug reporting does not work during enemy turn. Please advise.

My policy is SOLUTIONS not EXCUSES, and per it Council really keeps trolling.

I know I will regret it, but ask anyway: What if I don’t see it as a bug but a bad game design? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I answered here Are you guys ever going to fix overwatch? - #31 by MadSkunky, just to not spam even more in this “bug” thread.

1 Like

Thanks Pepe, you are on of most dedicated to I policy, too bad no devs hears ya!

While one may not be able to F10 during the enemy’s turn, F10 has a dump of the player log that has all of the actions prior to and including the perceived bug. Take a good look at a player log, there is a ton of info there.

1 Like

Nooo, that is devs job. I am a player, not a logger. But thanks for explaining mechanism, that is spot on! What about above proposed anim solution, its faster then some Voodo you are developing fast

Dont be selective, read everything and comment it all! In my eyes not giving a solution is high level trolling!

Game Feedback - Snapshot Games Forums and/or Feedback | Phoenix Point

2 Likes

Also giving just links and videos instead of opinions is still high lev trolling, only in some given context and to direct solution - leads to something productive.

I agree, its not low level trolling, but as you say “dont feed da trolls!”

When you start thinking like that, everything is clearer.

and thanks for DISCORD banning without writing anything in public.
I will justify it as advanced support. Fear is strong enemy!

Here you go: Are you guys ever going to fix overwatch? - #32 by Nattfarinn . I wonder when someone but us will give a shit about what’s posted on this forum… :stuck_out_tongue:

Here you go: Overwatch | Voters | Phoenix Point . I wonder when someone but us will give a shit about what’s posted on this tool. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They give a shit about what’s posted there, but as I’m also a member of the CC, just don’t trust me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The post wasn’t meant to offer an opinion. It was to answer a direct question

What if I don’t see it as a bug but a bad game design?

When did giving an answer to a specific question become trolling?

I don’t wish to start some kind of religious rant, but I am tired of the God explanation. :stuck_out_tongue: It is like being surrounded by people who are trying to assure me that: “God cares about you”.

Yet they (SG) are not deities, and they could actually act instead of sending disciples to share the Mirracle of Care. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s no direct answer, it leads to a lot. I have checked, you can do better

No real answers and finding Dev excuses is. So council first trolled me for few days, and then was surprised by backfire.

Also, you let a lot of users insult me in various ways, disrispecting your own TOS. Check merged and locked threads fi reality

I really love Pepe for being open and true. Nada trolling there, just good advices. Rasta salute you!

Now we speak same Old Slavic, mi breeds!

Is any of 55 fully employed ever gonna come for 10 minutes for reality check. As soon as I come home you are un-bamned and I am sorry if I ever did upset you

"You’ Is almighty Council. Then today two old mods came by and started policing I just for canny link letting all other trolls wonder.

Today they weree in fear on discord just because I pmed 3 high lelev magicians, asking for $30 solution before EU reacts. And got discord banned for no real reason

Mighty magic support dat is

Yes I was “provocateur” to get truth our and I knew there will be risks. But there is no other way to make people see already naked king.

In the evening I was told I should be happy with some workarounds. Short term solution, but after that Devs might keep singing the same time.

Feel me?

Hmm, I guess, my sarcasm doesn’t reached you … but maybe I’m just bad at it, English is still not my natural language. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

even with sarcasm. Its spice of life :slight_smile:

Finally. Thank you. I didn’t have an appropriate reason to use this meme for a while.

1 Like

I am truly sorry, I am NOT a native speaker also.

This is presented / promoted and even sometimes priced as AAA title.

Ah old editor is simply not enough :slight_smile:

P.S. I do own this game on Steam, and its bug free

1 Like