Bugs as of 2021

Again, for me it does, I never use F12 :slight_smile:

Edit: I maybe misinterpret your writing if you mean PRINT SCREEN = F12 (= steam overlay screenshot)

1 Like

Added new bug: - SP introduced with latest fixes

Added ā€œFacial hairā€ and Citadel

Added strike threat in 60 days
https://forums.snapshotgames.com/t/players-strike-call-on-03-avgust-if-game-is-not-fixed/13383

Thanks for contrib, so we do want the same. Its collection of EXISTING bugs to be fixed. Would you consider it major or minor?

https://feedback.phoenixpoint.info/feedback/p/call-for-strike-in-60-days

After i sell food to heaven i want to see it at itā€™s disposalā€¦

1 Like

Thats not a bug, but feature not implemented.

Bug is that info on heaven defence is not true.

It is the same as if you buy food from heaven and you would not have any surplus after transaction.
You may say too. This feature is not implemented. There is a value shown heavens food. It does not change.

1 Like

I agree, but game is mess on many levels, and thus my request to strike (ridiculed by council, taken by none of players) and now to refund. I MIGHT buy the game ONE DAY if the fix it 100% but not until then.

Listed it as minor bug.

Please continue the bug list without I.
There is small workaround in preparation that will fix few issues which is little win, at expanse of increased moderators pressure only on I. However, it does strengthen my complaint to asking for additional funds due to censorship and lack of support proven.

Itā€™s an odd mix of bugs, wishing for higher production value and not liking some design decisions. :joy:

Is that really all you got?

1 Like

Please help with your own observations, as asked. Its all I got so far.

Yes, game is really odd mix of bugs, design decisions and low production values, I completely agree with you.

I personally 100x prefer one constructive comment / add-on then such ā€¦ nothingness and Tik tok personal challenges. Also, there is no other way to improve the game but to report what is incorrect. rest is indeed trolling.

Have little to say. I didnā€™t play PP in a long time, I havenā€™t finished a single campaign, and I just started another one. I am yet to reach Festering Skies content, but so far itā€™s been fairly smooth and major-bug-free, and much much better then it was months ago.

I just checked this thread to see if I should continue my playthrough, after you have been loosing your shit for the last couple days. I am amused by what I have found, thatā€™s all.

And I am irritated that you list those as ā€œBugsā€. Feedback, sure, but it ainā€™t a bug, if it works as intended.

Your decision,but your exp with game is far less then mine.

I dislike my leg being pulled around in circles by lame excuses. Ir really does bring worse out of me, normally I am polite, informative with a bit of humor. But now when it reached EU, I am OK again since its gone to higher level then this council of protectors of developers.

Really? Re-read the list again and THINK!

I am glad even to amuse, as Old Veteran, its also serving fellow man.

P.S.
No positive input yet. I am sure you have something to add instead of trolling.

I donā€™t knowā€¦ Overwatch not being triggered by enemy standing in front of me out of nowhere just because opening doors have no animation doesnā€™t feel like something intended. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why I checked this post. And looking at it you having little to nothing to show for it. Have fun bringing that to the court :joy:

Ok. Letā€™s take it one by one.

• Overwatch does not trigger when enemy open doors
    From the one I listed this one is the most legit one, though I would wager it works as intended. It is consistant with other games, uncluding FiraXCOM1&2, and Julians own UFO if I remember well. If overwatch triggers on enemy movement, then opening doors donā€™t count. Sounds more like a rule one needs to learn, or a quirk of how mechanic works, not necessarily a bug.

• Response fire is not activated on close combat (you say it should be so, but just have this ability and let someone bash you - its not realistic)
    As it was mentioned - itā€™s intentional. If I remember there were complaints on how useless melee weapons are due to return fire. Might disagree with the design, but it works as intended. Therefore - not a bug.

• Anims, anims of all packs, I wonder how I will see new anims?
    I missed that one in my last post. So you wish the game had higher production budget? Me too. So does snapshot probably. Good looking games sell better. Thatā€™s something, though that was apparent at all stages of gameā€™s development. If production values werenā€™t high enough for you. you have 14 days after purchase (less then 2 hours of playtime) to refund. Not a bug though, unless some animations bug out. Havenā€™t seen one personally in this playthrough, and still much more consistant then FiraXCOM

• Facial hair only shown in icons
    As above. In lower budgeted games hairstyles/facialhair often disappears when items are put on. I am pretty sure, at least some of the facial hair are displayed under helmets at least in inventory view, but frankly I didnā€™t pay much attention to it during gameplay. Most likely: Not. A. Bug.

• New DLCs dont bring short time rewards
    Andā€¦? Are they supposed to?

• Improve overwatch
    How so?

• Sold items to fractions do not appear in their possesion
    So the game doesnā€™t have buy back option? Or they donā€™t utilize items purchased? What is the problem and why is it a problem? Or rather, what makes you think that the system exists, but it bugged?

PS. I never troll. I am just condecending. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for nice wishes. Anims alone are enough, as well as Steam/Epic circumvating instead of dealaling with user complain. EU is as administrative as communist apartchiks but once ongoing ā€¦

And customer is almost always right in capitalism, let use it.

Now imagine, its all for $30 since I cant refund base games bought on kinguin (Serbian budget saves as we have African salaries). But gladly here I am not paying, procedure is automatically going. And is a matter of principle you cant treat players and humans like that and expect everyone to be max happy all the time.

Forget other game exp, I set overwatch it shold work AS INTENDED.

No, anims dont work from start of game on Win7.

Forget other games, this AAA title.

Yes, it keeps player going.

It does not work at all sometimes, enemies pass through the cone.

Its ilogicall.

Call it as you will, but your contribute is still zero. Check mine, forget past few days.

Some expo nations are not the best, I agree, you can make improved descriptions. But, bugs are there and we should squash them as cockroaches, not compile a list to wait after DLC10.

I am here just for Overwatch, so Iā€™ll just answer to what I care about (I couldnā€™t care less about hair color or animations, visuals are last on my expectations list :stuck_out_tongue: of a TBS game).

I think of it as an integration bug (two systems work as intended, but integration between them works in an unexpected way). Overwatch is triggered by non-idle animation, but ther is no door opening animation so it doesnā€™t trigger at all. I woudnā€™t mind if enemy was sideway (left or right of doorframe), it would make sense, but enemy appear ā€œout of nowhereā€ in the middle of a doorframe covered by three OW cones and is ignored by everyone (ā€œmust have been the windā€ :P). If that is really intended, I donā€™t want to play this game at all. :stuck_out_tongue:

I donā€™t find this (at least that part I have on my mind :P) a bug, but a very bad game design (I guess because that is how ā€œcinematicā€ camera works in this game). Overwatch is triggered sequential instead of simultanous. If I OW same spot by multiple soldiers (create ā€œkillzoneā€) I would expect them to immidietly shot at anything unfortunate enough to move there. Yetā€¦ they donā€™t. The slow-mo animation starts, and my soldiers take turns (because that part is turn-base apparently), lean in slow-mo out, takes a shot, leans back. And then next soldier in slow-mo leans out, takes a shot, leans back. And next soldier. Turn by turn. No big deal, one could say it is just visuals and he could be rightā€¦ if not the fact that for the whole time my soldiers take turns, enemy in slow-mo runs wherever he wants, often behind cover long before even second soldier has opporunity to do his action. :smiley: So rest of my dumb, sad soldiers shot a wall, a box, a pillar, even a friend in a back because enemy position is still ray-traced regardless of him being long gone and unhittable.

So, for three OW soldiers see enemy:

• expectation: all of them shots enemy at the same time (or enemy is frozen in a position, not slow-mo doing whatever he likes :P),
  • reality: ā€œwait for itā€¦ wait for itā€¦ wait for itā€¦ aaaand heā€™s gone behind the wall, oh no, silly meā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

Similar as above, if that is intentional, I donā€™t want to play this game at all. :slight_smile:

Ref. link: Are you guys ever going to fix overwatch?

3 Likes

Eh my Polish friend, now you get source of my consumer right erection :slight_smile:

Donā€™t let him drag you into this

To what? I just want him to add more bugs, as clearly stated. Even he started hostile.

Thank you Your Majesty for coming down! Can you add some more?
You were called and expected in very first line of this thread.