It would be great to have more information about unit here:
- (less important) soldier general xp / and current xp earned from this mission
- (less important) all stats like strength, willpower and speed (next to Health Point, Will Points and Action Points) to see how they translate to those combat stats after applying all modifiers (skills, armor, effects)
- (really important) each piece of equipment, instead of icons which show stats like in inventory, should show its HP and armor just like all body parts are shown, [there could be also ammo count and spare magazines but we have it already in mission UI]
- (really important) add description which arm or leg it is (right/left, front/middle/rear)
- (really important) additionally each body part should show each effect affecting body part (now I only have seen bleeding there), what about fire and acid?
- (really important) abilities should be connected with some line to body part granting each ability (for enemy units after doing proper research / autopsy)
- also differentiate passive (Extreme Focus), auto-conditional (Tritons or Queen mist) and activated (Quick Aim) abilities for example with background color, or just name color like with STATUS entries (which are red)