Trouble Pre-Ordering Soldier Roster Edition

I’ve tried twice now to pre-order the Soldier Roster Edition, and both times I was charged and immediately refunded. This was once with my credit card, and once with Paypal with the same result. It doesn’t actually tell me what went wrong. Has this happened to anyone else? Am I just too late to get the Soldier Roster Edition?

Apologies if this is the wrong forum, but I didn’t see a customer support category.

The Soldier Roster Edition is still available. There are any number of reasons why the transaction may not have completed. The best thing to do is contact our e-commerce partner, Xsolla. You can reach them via email at support@xsolla.com or open a ticket at https://help.xsolla.com

Thanks, I’ll give that a shot.

Did you resolve it by now?
If not, it might be worth also calling your credit card company, as I am fairly certain that this might have been caused by either your CC limit having been maxed, or your CC company refusing the transaction due to an overly enthusiastic fraud detection heuristic… the latter has happened to me a couple of times, even with purchases made through Amazon.

It did get resolved by Xsolla’s support team. My CC limit definitely wasn’t maxed, but they do have an “overly enthusiastic fraud detection heuristic” which I’ve had trouble with before. What was different this time was Xsolla saying their security flagged my purchase for “suspicious data”, but they didn’t elaborate on what that meant. For all I know it could be one of my Google Chrome extensions. They made an exception for me and I got the game though, so I suppose that’s what matters.