Triangles ffa tournament

clef won the game named “Triangles tourney 8”

1 Like

@clef @blobka @Alistair @bluddy @bejebus @Roderic @Xirkaanius @Othrek

Howdy gang. Please take a moment today to check the bracket sheet and make sure all the games you are in have begun. Thanks.

1 Like

Triangle 11 Game ID: 1145061 lucky win)

1 Like

Bejebus won Triangles 17 vs Roderic and Gryth

1 Like

Bejebus and I survived and had a draw in the Triangles 7th with us and Xirkaanius

1 Like

Confused was this meant to be Gryth or Blobka?

@Roderic @bejebus

uh oh, that could be a problem

Oh please don’t tell me I arranged wrongly that game!

Gryth wasn’t in the list, how on Earth could I invite him for that? T_T reeeee

Maybe I got confused with the games of the CGR, no other explanation I think.

Well I suppose that since Blobka hasn’t had the chance to participate in that game, the game could be arranged again. I could start in a third position or skip a turn for a handicap if needed.

Or since Bejebus got me and not Gryth, it’s also fine if Blobka and him can decide the position

It’s a tough thing, cause the only real solution is to replay the game with the right peeps, but then Bejebers gets a bit screwed. Can anyone think of a way to make things right?

also, roderic, don’t worry about it, this whole system is a breeding ground for miscommunication

1 Like

Just have to recreate it with the correct line up, and I’ll spend the rest of my life telling children the story of the greatest win that wasn’t a win

1 Like

It’s me the day after I pretended to be him and he does same for being womble bomble! yo!
Triangle 21 blobka victor, bluddy & aka losor! :woozy_face:

Oh right you still had your make up on

1 Like

Ok, so how about Roderic sets up the real battle and we grant a 1 point apology to the treasury of Mr Beejerpants? It’s something at least…

We don’t need to organise another game, Gryth was actually blobka in disguise.

1 Like

lol. cool, so blobka is disqualified from the tourney

What if I remake the game and I don’t attack Bejebus while there are three players?

This means, I cannot kill him but I can kill his summons or indirectly condition the battle.

1 Like

lol, nice solution, but you set the game up correctly. Blobka was disguised as Gryth.

In other, related news, I finally got a response from Xirkaanius, apologizing for not being on much lately, but he still has not taken any action. Seems like he has some RL stuff interfering atm, which is totally understandable. But, where does it leave us? He has been playing in some of the games, one of which has already ended, so…not sure how to proceed.

1 Like

Blobka disguised as Gryth disguised as Xirk. Like Russian dolls

2 Likes