The Faction Wars

wouldn’t be the same without ya, clef. Why don’t you join and we’ll check in on where things are at prior to advancing to the second stage or before your trip…

ok ! I’m stuck between choosing neutral or law, though. I’ll wait a bit to see what others pick (to balance it a little)

1 Like

What if everyone’s waiting to see what you pick?

1 Like

Ok… I’ll go law!

1 Like

Chaos always wins…

2 Likes

Signed up for the Law. If not too late)

2 Likes

nice! welcome Alistair and Bluddy

Still recruiting, hoping to fill it out a bit more, spread the word

@clef @blobka @Alistair @bluddy @bejebus @Roderic @Xirkaanius @Othrek

Hey Guys. So…we’ve got 9 players in total for this so far. We can either keep trying to recruit more players…or change the format of the tourney to something simpler with no teams. Maybe just a 2 stage FFA tourney? 3 player games, round robin for the first stage. 3 highest scores compete in a final battle?

Just looking for some thoughts on how to proceed, making sure you’re ok with me changing the format…

2 Likes

Totally cool with it. Let’s get some games going.

Let’s go for it as planned

you mean wait and recruit more players? Cause it’s not really playable as planned with the current lineup.

Sorry i didn’t realise we couldn’t play on with these numbers. I say start with a new format and have some games.

I’m good for a change to the format. It’s been here on the forums for a couple of months and publicised on the Discord, so I think if we were going to get any more players, they’d probably have already responded. Might still be worth mentioning once more on the Discord as a last call to arms?

Alrighty, I’ll setup a new format and we’ll get started in a couple days!

Ready for any change)

Switched to Neutral for even odds’ sake. 3 teams, 3way games has been planned? Meslef is happy with any. :star_struck:

Ok, cool. I’ve got it all ready to go, but I want to make sure the CGR tourney games get out of the lobby before we begin

1 Like

I’m ok with changing the format; I think recruitment has been going on for too long and we may risk losing some of the original 9 if we wait for longer…

Not sure of what the format should be to stay with the theme but what you describe sounds reasonable, Aka

1 Like

roger that. So, due to the lack of numbers we are ditching the original concept/theme. The new theme is very minimal. 2 stages:

No gear requirements
Stage 1: Round Robin style FFA, 3-player battles, async
Stage 2: Live Final battle between the top 3 scorers from Stage 1

It’s all ready to go just waiting on the CGR tournament to get out of the lobby.

2 Likes

Please see new thread: Triangles ffa tournament

1 Like