Pre-Order Question

I pre ordered yesterday. Got my receipt email just fine, but didn’t get a Chaos Reborn key. I asked xsolla and they said Snapshot was no longer providing CR keys.

preordered yesterday
got the confirmation email from Xsolla with my transaction number.

when will i get my key?

soon soon!!!

That would make it 8.00 Tuesday 1st May GMT, still have to wait until after work just 24hrs later than advertised.

Not a big problem :smiley:

Well tbh i was actually kinda siding with the crabmen, octopus men, & dark ones from the deep… there’s no reality show about the “real” cthulhus, and i dont know their political leanings but it probably wouldnt matter as much… so score one for the old gods… but an extra 24 hours! Damn them to hell, they WILL PAY NOW!

Same here. I didn’t ask xsolla, though, since description of luxury digital edition says nothing about Chaos Reborn.

My reply was to a Fig-backer, who all got a Chaos Reborn key with their purchase. Newer pre-orders are through xsolla, so confirmation about your purchase of PP should be sent from them.

Oh. Sorry then. I already received confirmation about PP, just no trace of CR, that’s what I was talking about)

This bit of info answers so many of my questions. The timer is correct, right?

for backers, is there a way to specify what name to be used in the game credits?

How do I submit my name?

Your pre-order or backer pledge may allow you to submit your name to be included in the game’s credits, or even to be entered into the pool of names randomly assigned to the soldier roster.

We haven’t started to collect this information yet. We will send you an e-form to complete, via email, where you can submit your desired names.

From the FAQ.

2 Likes

I’m a Fig.Co backer…
I still haven’t gotten any email regarding whether I want it in steam or not. I don’t have an email regarding the build one either.
I checked my spam and folders regarding CrowdOx, and found the receipt, but nothing else. Can you please help?

Check the FAQ.

When and how can I access the Backer Build (pre-alpha)

The first Backer Build will be available on May 1st at 7am UTC. If your Fig backer level or pre-order level include access (listed as “pre-alpha” or “early access”) you will receive an email with download and activation instructions when the build is ready for download.

When do I get my stuff?

For keys, we will send you an e-form to complete, via email, to select from a Steam or GOG key.

Seeing as it sounds like, at least at first, the alpha builds are not going to be on Steam/GoG and they are going to host their own alpha builds and the game isn’t in Steam or GoG yet odds are it will be quite a while before you get to choose which key you want, wither it be much later when they switch from alpha to beta or wither it be a few weeks before the official release of the full game it will be a while out.

But for now the downloads for the alpha versions will be handled as the person above me stated “you will receive an email with download and activation instructions when the build is ready for download”

Hopefully you found your receipt number just in case you miss the email in the future, I know I moved my email into my “Stuff bought” folder as to not loss it over the year to keep it in a much smaller folder but either way don’t be worried that you don’t have a key yet because no one does yet.

Yup, easy mistake to make just misunderstanding wording different between
“Be ready by Monday…” and
“Be ready by the end of Monday…” are easy to see as the same thing, specially since sometimes the first way of saying it will be used in the place of the second way of saying it even though one means the beginning of the day and the other means the end, which is why when things say they are due by x date unless they say the end of x date I just rather have it done by the beginning of x date just to be safe.

If the alpha release is not through Steam or GOG, I hope they have enough bandwidth and server capacity otherwise we’ll be in a world of hurt :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

it is going through the Xsolla servers, which also handle PUBG, apparently.