One last time before release, pledge upgrade?

Hello @UnstableVoltage,

While I most likely know the answer, I just wanted to check if there is anything that could be done.

Back during the fig campaign I pledged a humble amount, and therefore never got access to exclusive items (alien gun and chitin armor), and as you know all too well, Xsolla never allowed to upgrade original packadges.

I understand that after couple months I will be able to buy an upgrade to gain access to these exclusive items. However, as I plan to migrate to GOG after the year of exclusivity is over, I doubt I will be to aquiring these until I am able to play PP on that platform.

So just wanted to check, if there is anyway, in which I could aquire those items for completeness sake (upgrade pledge etc.) Naturally refunding, and loosing access to the season pass isn’t an option I would consider.

It’s no biggie, but well… I just want e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.

Thank you in advance for your time
KR

1 Like

You’re not alone

1 Like

I haven’t heard anything about us Fig backers being able to upgrade, and given Xsolla’s track record, I don’t see it happening :frowning:

That said, if upgrades do become possible, you wouldn’t lose access to the compensation deal when upgrading. The people that purchased through Xsolla and have upgraded through them haven’t/won’t either

Yep. SG doesn’t want our money for a long time now :smiley: .
On the other hand I’d pay 40$ just for my name in the soldier roster which is kinda crazy.

I gave up on this, there were so much requests to upgrade and always promises to make it happen later. It just doesn’t happen, now it is still too late I think.

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

I believe the problem is with a Xsolla and it’s integration of FIG backers, or something of that sort, not in SG lack of interest in such feature.

Yeah the problem is and has always been with Xsolla, not Snapshot Games