Next Patch, Next Steps?

Okay, but the com is sort of part of it you know? See I’m not asking for 10,0000 line per day, just a update from time to time. How hard is that? It’s part of their job.

The com is a major aspect of game dev, I won’t deny it. I’m just saying that for me and in that case and in that context, I don’t care. You have another feeling ok.

@UnstableVoltage Here, I knocked this up for you. Just copy/paste it into a sticky and away you go. You can take all the credit, I don’t mind.

Just a update for all our fans on how things are going here at Snapshot Heaven.
Bob our graphics designer is busy constructing baseball caps for the crab men.
Bill our programmer is coding face fraggers to fold themselves inside out when they can’t find a face to frag
Sue our sound tech is on her 15th attempt at voicing a new scream for when a lady soldier gets clawed to death.
We hope to have these fine additions to the game with you as soon a possible but in the meantime we at Snapshot would like to wish you all a merry Christmas and thank you for your patience and continued support.

Sigh and you don’t think that Bob, Bill, and Sue prefer not be exposed to hire of fans, so Sue is incompetent and probably a large cause of game failure, Bill is certainly the cause of numerous bugs, and Bob is going mad and obviously is paid to do nothing.

Nope I don’t think Bob, Bill, and Sue want that.

I was going to write that the Face Fraggers lit their own farts and exploded when no face to frag, but on reflection I thought this to be a bit childish.

Bob, Bill and Sue are all on vacation, spending some time with their family over the Christmas holiday. We will have an update for everyone once they return.

1 Like

I’m now closing this thread as it has been mostly derailed.

I’ll try to make this as clear as possible, so that everyone can comprehend it:

Many key members of Snapshot Games are taking their Christmas vacation time. Once everyone returns we will have updates and roadmaps to inform players of what we’re working on going forward.

8 Likes