How do i buy legacy of the ancients

It’s not just the Epic Store, the same applies for both Steam and GOG. Also @Valygar said

If you own PP base game and season pass it will not allow you to purchase the upgrade because you already have it and actually have even more (future DLCs).

Though I am not quite sure this is true. I only had the base game + the season pass on Epic and I was able to purchase the YOE update. But that is a steep price to pay for a cheap DLC. Luckily I had a coupon that was expiring, so I almost broke even.

1 Like

It is just Epic Store as you cannot own Phoenix Point on Steam and GOG without all available DLC (including Living Weapons pack). The only customers excluded are pre-YOE Phoenix Point owners on Epic.

Interesing - so it seems like some inconsistant bug in the system. I don’t know what the problem is, but there seems to be a problem somewhere.

1 Like

There are no shenningans.

I live in Dominican Republic. I purchased the game initially while i was living in Europe.

I dont understand why am I supposed to pay double the price since I live in the region where the price is lower.

How can I change it?

Its best to contact Epic support, since question might have to do with their regional pricing.

I see. So it seems the price shown initially is local, but then defaults to UK pricing. As Rasvoja mentioned, contact Epic.

Perhaps the address or payment option is still tied to the Epic account are from your old address?