Hotfix 1.0.54748 - December 18, 2019

Also getting the neverending Pandoran Activity whenever one of them dies by return fire. Have F12’d it but seems this is obviously a far-reaching problem.

Haven’t been following other areas of the forum; is there word yet on another hotfix patch to fix this last patch? Understandable if we have to wait until after Christmas due to the devs being on holidays.

I’m currently still playing the release version because it’s stable for me and I haven’t had any major issues yet, and with all the issues noted with this patch and hotfix I don’t want to patch my game into unplayability over the holidays.

lucky you… I wished I never patched. Now, I have shelfed the game due to being unable to proceed with tactical missions without freezing. Playing other things for the time being.

Same. Multiple reloads and nothing. Tried restart (extreme threat haven, long long battle and was winning big, but very tedious to get to that point) and hung again. I am done playing until another patch. It just takes too long to reach that point and then not be able to go on. I could probably go back to auto-save in the Geoscape and let the haven be destroyed, not exactly a great outcome.

I found a fix here: FIX For Freeze on End of Enemy Turn! now my game flows perfectly with no more freezes and hangs.

That’s awesome, thanks for letting me know!

so basically same issue as with Backers Builds. They should have listed all possible fixes in patch thread.

Just bought and install on windows store. Version 1.0.54730. How do i get the hotfix???

There should also be a “know bugs” list and a new Trello Roadmap because this game was totally rushed as expected. So much for the first impression :wink: … too bad I was right. Could be a gem until the Steam release, if they manage to overhaul the major flaws.

1 Like

Got this, but have a problem with buying third aircraft

Btw. And, yes, if you ask if I have enough resources for construction, they are enough.
if at the very beginning of the game I use a cheat on resources (or make them using another program) I can build at least a thousand manticores :slight_smile: But we are honest people (sometimes) and want to enjoy the game :slight_smile:
At first I thought that in order to buy the 3rd manticore, I need to open a second base - I have this base - the phoenix echo. But no. Same.

You need second base with functional (repaired and powered) hangar. Each base provides a limit of 2 aircrafts.

Have you read my post? I already found new base and all there have been repaired

specially for you. All repaired

It’s repaired but the power is off.

1 Like

What can I say… :smiley:

1 Like

Yup i have this alert-move and then one tile less range very often. Not sure, but it seems to me that in a situation where there’s multiple alerts while moving the range can even drop more. But i haven’t tested the last one, maybe it only feels like it.

Hmpf. Still no hotfix in the windows store…or is here someone Who got a never Version due to the windows store?