Game keeps freezing a lot

A lot of freezes in tactical mission. Need to restart over and over. It’s even worse since last update (12/16/19).

First game lock up on Pandoran turn ( need to end prosses to get out of it). Never had a problem with this before patch.

Constant freezing on my tactical missions. Important to note that the visuals are frozen, but the game engine itself seems to still be running. I can tab through troopers, or it sounds like it. And I can still quick save using F5 and pickup from that point.

No common element though to trigger, most recently it was trying to submit a but report using F12. Usually while doing a manual aim, could be hovering over tiles to move, once during an enemy turn with several overwatching troops.

Open to suggestions here, super annoying with 20-30 crashes so far.

by freezes you mean the turn has stalled? IE game technically is running fine but no UI elements or controls work. Stuck in other words, turn-stuck.

I’ve had this happen in a few situations now, one where you overwatch kill last dude on map, and another in some return fire situation.

By freeze I mean all rendering updates through the GPU has stopped, the visuals won’t move. Music, small sound effects from keystrokes, and functions like quick save still function. The game is running, but it no longer is updating on screen.

And just to throw the randomness even further, 3 hours tonight with no issues. Maybe a small patch when I wasn’t looking? I’ll take it.

Yup that freeze is happening a lot after a mission win