First Playthrough Feedback. 10/10 Awesome!

I’m really enjoying it now even with it’s bugs and omissions, so for me it can only get better. I see people say that it was released to early and it might have been. But I’m glad it was.

I’m looking forward to the patch that should be hitting our screens soon.
“We have a larger patch on the way later this week to address some of the other issues. We will continue to identify and work through the reported issues and release patches as soon as they’ve been resolved.”

3 Likes

I find myself arriving home after work with a couple of hours just to myself and my mind is set in crab killing :smiley: Even if it feels the “true” game is still one year away, when incidentally also launches in Steam.

I made an original thread where discussed how I felt the game would be really bareboned if it launched in December, and people seemed really cool with the idea of another delay, which is another point for me to believe this release was Epic related

1 Like

I’m totally with you! :smile: :+1:
BTW have you read the lore stories? And the art book for this game is absolutely amasing))

…There are stories?? Oh man! Thank you!! Im going to have to check those out right away :grin: