Did NOT get Email with Link

I never received the email with the link and I know that I purchased the correct level from FIG. I was charged $50 on June 9 of 2017 once the FIG campaign ended.

Are they still sending out the emails, or was I just skipped? What should I do?

Walter Denny La Croix

First steps first:
Did you check your spam folder?

Did you check the email associated with your method of payment?
This is likely the address that mail would be sent to, in case it isn’t the same you are using for your FIG account for example

Other than that, what exact level did you pledge for on FIG?
I wasn’t around that early, but I know that there were many more pledge tiers than there are now, so are you absolutely certain that your pledge contained “Backer Build access”?

If so, you could try contacting support@xsolla.com and see what they have to say about it.

I contacted support@xsolla.com on Tuesday and received a reply back asking for purchase info. I then sent them a copy of my bank statement that clearly shows the $50 payment made to Fig-Phoenix Point. Have not heard back from any one now for over 36 hours. The whole reason I paid the $50 was to get the early access. If this doesn’t get resolved quickly I will probably be cancelling the purchase and just wait for the game to be released, which will save me money. I would much rather be playing the back build right now though!

I’m not sure why its taking so long as I’m sure there are not many orders with the last name of La Croix!

Thanks,

Walter Denny La Croix

Sadly no one here at Snapshot can directly influence or accelerate this, as Xsolla is exclusively in charge of and responsible for the Backer Build distribution; personally, like I said, I wasn’t around during the Fig Campaign, so I do not know for certain which pledge tiers contained the Backer Build access.

Should you eventually decide to pursue a refund via Fig, you could then consider preordering the game directly via Xsolla, as there the $50 tier, the Luxury Digital Edition, definitely does contain the Backer Build access.

I can completely understand your frustration, I would feel the same in your shoes; just trying to point out what options would potentially be open to you – but here’s hoping Xsolla will be able to get you sorted quickly.

@dennylc Hi. Xsolla are working through the backlog as quickly as possible. If you haven’t already done so, please email us directly at contact@snapshotgames.com and we will try to help you with it.

I would like to point out that refunds via Fig are not possible. Fig, a crowdfunding platform similar to Kickstarter is not a store. You are not paying to purchase a product, but donation money towards a project. Goods you receive in return are considered as a reward.