Cheeky Gnomes Restless World Cup 2018

ok cool got it

1 Like

roger that

1 Like

good copy.

1 Like

Yes I’m playing - I just have no games to set up because my name never appears first.

I win round 4 (Larkaa/GlasMasv/Viking34), Larkaa died and Glasmasv forfeit it due to accidental misselection of gear.

1 Like

Also, all of my remaining games are in progress.

1 Like

Sorry, did not mean to offend. VERY good to have you even if you beat me to a pulp.

1 Like

No worries at all, Pancetta

I win round 1 (Othrek/Larkaa/Viking34), using the same gear as in my last image, naturally :grinning:

1 Like

roger that, scores documented, thx!

1 Like

Eidolon survived the third round. Tiger and Viking are cactus, or so would say an aussie mage.

1 Like

Tiger beat bejebus and bluddy in round 4

1 Like

Bos5k beat rhorg and bejebus in round 3. Just noticed that game hadn’t been reported till now

1 Like

Bos5k vs Clef vs Eidolon: Clef won in round 4
My gear for this tournament has been the following:

1 Like

You did it! Congrats! :partying_face:

1 Like

@Eidolon Yeah but I get bonus points for casting Turmoil right? :sweat_smile:

Round 2 (Othrek/Larkaa/Viking34) ends in a draw between myself and Larkaa, I was forced to stall after some poor decisions and Larkaa had complete map control in the end.

This concludes the final match between all three involved wizards.

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who participated! The first round was a real struggle.

First round results are in. The following players have progressed to the semi-finals:

Iod, Viking34, Eidolon, GlasMasv, Bos5k, Aka, Larkaa

That leaves 1 position left, but we have 7 players tied at 3 points each…

So, we need a few Tie-Breaker Battles!! If at all possible, it would be amazing if it were possible for these games to be played live , otherwise we may all die of old age before this tournament is over. But, I’ll leave that up to those in charge of setting up the games ( Clef and Beje ).

Please be sure to wear your official Tourney gear

[The following groups were randomly generated]

BATTLE 1

Tiger
Grythandril
Clef (please setup the game)
Roderic

BATTLE 2

Bejebus (please setup the game)
Othrek
Pancetta

BATTLE 3

Winner of battle 1 vs winner of battle 2

2 Likes

Let us know if you play live so we can spectate (and make witty comments from the sidelines…)!

2 Likes

While we wait for these matches to finish, check out the new (unrelated) tournament signup here:

2 Likes

Bejebus is winner in tie-break BATTLE 2. GGs to Othrek and Pancetta!

2 Likes

You’re winner, Mr Cheese, congrats!:partying_face:

Tiger and Roderic have tied in the Tie-Break battle 1. This means that there will be a new match between them and Bejebus for the last place to the semifinal rounds!

Please guys, let’s try to arrange a live game.

2 Likes