Balancing issues

Balancing issues:

• Extreme is not extreme; it could be anything from dead easy to insanely hard. The problem seems to be the random allocation of enemy types.
    • What type of Chiron will spawn, with the explosive bomb type being the hardest
    • What type of Scylla will spawn?
    • How many Sirens will spawn?
    • How big is the map
    • Are the buildings destructible
    • Spawn locations
  • General enemy team composition
    • Some enemy team compositions are way easy, others very very hard.
      • Develop a system that limits the most insane combinations (templates, max number of type on map, not together with, etc.), depending of difficulty level
      • Had a base defense vs. five or six Sirens, that is very hard, as you get killed of by your own team, if you cannot break the mindcontrol before the next enemy turn.
  • Slow down the speed of the strategic gameplay, or at least have an option to do so.
    • There is simply too much to do (Good thing), but with too little time to do it
    • I like tinkering with Bases, Research, Diplomacy, but hardly ever get the time, as there is always a fire to put out
    • The game forces your hand, and you never seem to find time to do the things you want to do.
      • Too many Haven/base defenses
      • Not enough time for own initiative, steal/sabotage etc.
  • Lairs are horrible, Citadels are won in one turn
    • Lairs are horrible
      • I do not like the gameplay and depending on the Chiron type they are way too hard.
      • Change so that there are no respawns
    • Citadels, are so ridiculously easy
      • Begin fight, click end turn without moving, Scylla stomps forward, rageburst Scylla, win.
      • Change the mission parameters so that all enemies need to be killed, and no respawns once Scylla is dead.
  • I keep getting Extreme level haven defenses, but there are no active Pandoran sites anywhere.
  • ODI out of control
    • Defend bases to slow down ODI or Destroy Pandoran Bases to reverse is what the tool tip says
    • There are no Pandoran Bases anywhere, but I keep getting Haven Defense missions (Extreme) and ODI is continuously increasing