Backer Build 4 release date

Remember that you probably won’t have ‘Firecat’ Grenade Launchers at the beginning. It is New Jericho weapon. Phoenix Project has Heavy Cannon. And probably production will change so you won’t be able to copy any item in no time just with simple click - so duplicating items won’t be so easy. :slight_smile:

I call it: “too good to be true”. I assume it will be cut/simplified/changed due to technical reasons. Looks dope though, and with how cover work a destruction which leaves debris/wrecks could be really interesting.

1 Like

I really hope it stays in, as is! Rather than the over board explosions and fire, this actually looks 100x better. Who would’ve thought less, looks better, when it comes to destruction!

Firecats might be hard to come by, but I would still love to see the physics engine tested with them.

1 Like

I wonder what will be the difference between Base Defence and Civilian Rescue?

In first you can loose civilians which will give you negative score but you won’t loose if so will happen and you need to kill all enemies?

And in second killing all enemies is not essential but rescue of all(?) civilians is vital for win condition? Btw I suppose that it will also happen on haven maps, not the scavenge?

And what resources we will be defending? Those famous crates Julian have mentioned some time ago? :slight_smile: Or some elements of havens?

And there will be Scarab!

2 Likes

Missed that myself! Sounds like they have been very busy.

Damit, how long until BB4! Now I am getting really worried I will be traveling when it comes out and have to wait even longer! Been a hell of a long time since I looked forwards to a game this much.

2 Likes

Does that new overwatch system means that the range to the target at which it will be triggered is now adjustable? No more shooting at target until it is close?

seems that way.

looks cool tho, gonna miss far range shooting tho, maybe snipers will have a talent you can unlock for farther distance

By the looks of it you can drag it as far as you want and the fact that it is a cone and not a 360 view adds to “the tactical enjoyment”

yeah, it’s cool.

3 Likes

next day or two guys.

But days like in the daylight or full 24h days?

that im not sure of… wish today

heres you answer

Got my key but gotta wait till tomorrow i guess.

IIIII CAN PLAY PHOENIX POINT TOMORROW!!! I’m happy. Come my sweet Phoenix Point soldiers. You shall be mine, you will murder everyone for me, and in return I will make you my sacrifices to the gods of the Pandora Virus. I shall become the most powerful person in the world!!!

:grin: I’m soo happy!

i have to wait till 3 est but im happy

so 27 minutes until its done right

Oh damit! Jinxed it… landed and it has come out!

5 extra days count down, hope BB4 is awesome lads. Enjoy it :+1: