Backer Build 4 release date

In final game there will be multiclassing so you will be able to make a sniper who is also proficient in assault rifles.

Also, Iā€™m not a hundred percent sure, but I think that in the US military at least each soldier trains with a particular weapon. They carry that weapon around and make sure itā€™s clean. So itā€™s entirely logical that something similar happens with Phoenix Point. If Iā€™m wrong feel free to correct me!:smile:

Doesnā€™t US snipers have some aditional automatic weapon to fight in close distance? But I doubt that is standard assault rifle.

I would have to ask my father who was in the military. I donā€™t want to bother him right now, but Iā€™ll find out Sunday I can tell you for sure if Iā€™m right and if you are.

still waiting on bb4

It will be probably by the end of March. I would let them hunt those bugs to the end just to have more smooth experience after BB4 release. :wink:

1 Like

The adult in me is like, ā€œBe patient. It will be here before you know it.ā€
And the child is screaming, "But I want it now!"

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s how i feel! Itā€™s my game and i want it Now!

https://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/2/7/1029402856-patience2.jpg

ā€¦GrasshopperšŸ˜‰

2 Likes

man i canā€™t wait for new build.

@Zxelem

Autumn 2020 for me :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Edit: you are right @Yokes but that does not feel better

More like autumn?

Edit: @Idinyphe I know. I would feel not comfortable if I would have to wait those additional months.

If you normally get early access, codes will arrive within the next couple of days.- Phoenix point facebook.

should be next couple of days bro ! thats what there facebook saysā€¦ :wink:

I havent seen any official post regarding the release date of Backer build 4 anywhere on social media nor here on forum. It is possible that it is hidden among those 700+ comments which I have no time going through. But I donā€™t like the silence which surround the latest release. I remember that before Backer build 3. The social media were teaming with daily post of the small updates especially on Twitter. I guess that since this build should be distributed through Epic that is the reason why we havenā€™t heard any deadline yet. But it is really frustrating not even knowing the date. I have been looking forward for the new build since Christmas :slight_smile:

There are news on Reddit reg BB4

1 Like

There hasnā€™t been any official date given, only it will be until the end of March. There was some talk in Discord regarding the fact that Snapshot doesnā€™t work in the weekends, so that would give us tomorrow or the day after tomorrow to receive the promised keys.

Snapshot has a new marketing team, so itā€™s fair to say they have a new strategy as well regarding hype promotion and such. I for one really enjoyed the twitter updates, but in Discord thereā€™s always a somewhat reliable stream of new information

ive been waiting since january, i think thats when i started.

Oh My Dog! THAT destruction system from first link will modify structure of the objects and those objects will give such dynamic cover while being modified??? If so then this is fucking awesome even if we wonā€™t see it in BB4 but in final game!

New Overwatch system is also great. It will definitely help to ā€˜solveā€™ some problems. :wink: Btw what is this new ability left of Recover? Some melee attack with currently equipped item?

Another EDIT: Have you read Heavy Training skill description. ā€˜Proficient withā€¦ mounted weaponsā€™. WHAT? Jesuā€¦ They really know how to increase my impatience. :slight_smile: And there is skill with icon showing ramming the barricadeā€¦ Another awesome feature?!? And I will need to sleep after BB4 release?

Another Edit: Also just spotted. At last! ā€˜Protect civiliansā€™ objective! :slight_smile: This is gonna be awesomeā€¦ Damn I behave like a kid spotting new toys. :wink:

3 Likes

Wow, that first video of the destruction physics!! Awesome! Canā€™t wait to see the effect on a map, when a squad let loose with firecats.

Then the picture of the slums map! There goes the firecats squad. In maps, I clear an area and then keep all aliens at a distance. Looking at these slums, there is no line of sight and 1000 places to hide. Crab men will be pouring around corners every turn finish.

Finding that last hiding alien will be a PITA!!!

1 Like