Are refunds still available?

Did the developers really offer refunds to those who have issues with the move to Epic? I would really like a refund. I have E-mailed snapshot with the info for my purchase and they haven’t gotten back to me. I won’t play the game on the Epic store, just won’t. I was a founder for Fortnite: Save the World back in the day and really hated how the devs handled the game, abandoning the founders to make the pubg clone. I would really prefer not to support Epic Games and if at all possible, get a refund for the Signature Edition of Phoenix point.

1 Like

If you “bought” the game before the epic-deal was announced, you don’t give any money to epic (at least according to what I know about the deal), and have the option to play the game on your preferred platform (steam/gog) after 1 year (and you get the DLCs released during that time for free, on your chosen platform), in addition to the epic-key.

If you still want to refund the game, and sent the email to the correct address (the epicfaq says this:

If we really can’t tempt you over, we understand. You can cancel your pre-order (this includes Fig.co crowdfunding backers) by contacting the following email address orders@snapshotgames.com

I don’t know if this is still the preferred way), but didn’t get an answer in a few (work)days, maybe @UnstableVoltage can help you.

As mentioned, none of your money has gone to Epic. You’d also be getting the first year of DLC for free.

We will still honour refunds, but remember we’re all away at E3 at the moment so processing emails is slow.

3 Likes

Good reply