A Simple Solution to the Dash Debate

This makes no sense. This is a game. Game should have clear rules. If some rules let you win without even letting opponent move it means that the game is broken. This is not a game then, but some strange twist of ‘heads and tails’ where you have only tails.

And now you propose that we should play the game forgetting about those rules and to not use them. If game allows for them, then why should I not use them? This makes no sense.

I may also try to not use any gun and use only hands with my soldier but limiting my soldiers in this way would be also stupid. GAME should have clear rules and give equal opportunities for a win to each side involved in play (also alien AI). Otherwise it is boring, and it stops beeing a GAME. That was from me.

Here you have link and my comment similiar to my comment in previous sentences.

Key components of games are goals, rules, challenge, and interaction. Games generally involve mental or physical stimulation, and often both.

Now you tell me to take some rules away to still have a challenge. But I want and need both of these things. I want rules to create challenge for me and I don’t want to avoid some of them, because then I will know that I don’t play by the rules or in some way I cheat, even if in the favor of the enemy.

3 Likes