Turret thoughts and concerns

Concerns:

1. Deploy…and lose, because you forget to retrieve before mission ends.
  • shouldn’t these be automatically recovered upon completing a mission.
  1. Static…useless upon advancing, other than left to protect your flank.
  • It would be great to have a mobile option that tracts within a range of the tech. I would love to see a drone that could fly around giving reconnaissance.
  1. Reloading! A tech SHOULD BE ABLE TO RELOAD A TURRET

2. LOAD OUT…would be great to have other weapon/medic options. The flamethrower or rocket launcher…come to mind.

0 Likes

You can relocate it with technician, and after another deployment it will have ammo replenished (may be a bug but it works right now)

0 Likes

Ok, I’ll check that out…but how difficult would it be to allow a reload on a turret(or a vehicle mounted weapon)

*Also, there really should be a auto retrieve upon completion of a mission. Ridiculous that a tech would just walk off and leave a costly turret behind.

0 Likes

If you win the mission then yeah it should auto retrieve.

If you retreat however, I think the turret should be left behind (as with any gear).

0 Likes

Maybe this will come with research/advanced tech.

0 Likes

There will be. It is not implemented yet just as taking to base any item from the ground that you have dropped.

0 Likes

I agree…if you high-tail it outta there, all bets are off!

0 Likes

Good to hear. I know it sounds like I’m complaining…but, well, ok…I am complaining. But, really, it’s like complaining to grandma that she should have made a bigger apple pie😋

I find myself forgetting that this is a backer build! It’s THAT GOOD! I mean…I would have bought this game many times over.
I’m still in awe of the freakin’ flamethrower!
I LOVE THIS GAME!

0 Likes