Specific mutations that we'd like to see

Are those real size models? Holy crap! Also, yes. I love the idea of infested vehicles!

1 Like

Yup they love them over there so much. The lore here reminds me so much of this game, I’m sure if I dig around their archives enough I’ll find another idea to “reappropriate.” :wink:

2 Likes

I would like to see mutation that makes enemies acidic. That at some point they can become like Ridley Scott’s Aliens. When you kill them or disable any of their body parts, they leave acid pool which can hurt your soldiers or vehicles without proper protection (damage to the legs and wheels).

1 Like

Doom 3 Human 2 scientist mutation is a must, even if Kormak sues us :wink:
Slower mutation, faster appearance, please!

12:26 playing Doom 3 to see hehehe first time!

“You dont know what I have seen …”

… …

"All units, this is seargent Kelly …

Another thing that could be interesting… some tentackles instead of arms. And on different mutants. So let say that Crabmen could grab your 1 soldier, Queen could grab 4 or more of them, Chiron could grab 2. And to prevent this you could try to cripple this grabbing body part, or second option - do damage equal to half or more of creature’s HP - but this could be false for mutant specifically designet for grabbing targets - so cripple that specific body part of kill it (so you will need to do 100% damage to enemy)

2 Likes

Isnt that what we expect of a mutant?

We had Kraken on Earth

Aliens should have it bigger, better …

Xarquid

Hallucinoid

Tentaculat

Nice inspirations already encountered. Mutate them further :wink:

01:54:00

1 Like

I don’t know what they plan for their “aliens” :slight_smile:

1 Like

I second that.

Mutated humans,aliens and other species :slight_smile:

80s Q how mutants look like?

2000s Q how real are Fallout distopian mutants

Not to mention umbrella and other “released” viruses and mutagens used even on small (Ninja) Turtles :slight_smile:

Even mutated sixgraders

1 Like