Really Snapshot? Really?!?!?!

Haha, ok i’ll let you stick with Extreme RNG then :smiley:

I think what @MichaelIgnotus was referring to is that there’s a very good reason that DLC keeps coming, even while we’re fixing bugs and making updates to the core game.

We have a huge team of artists and designers who don’t work on fixing bugs. They need to have something to do. Many studios would actually lay off a lot of their staff - we don’t want to do this. So, those people continue to work on the DLC.

We will probably always be finding ways to improve and expand the base game, we may very well keep it constantly updated for years to come - this doesn’t mean that DLC would be on hold until then.

Look at Paradox Studio with something like Europa Universalis 4. That game is now close to 7 years old. It still sees updates and changes to core mechanics and bug fixes after all of these years. It’s also had 13 DLC expansions.

3 Likes

So tell that kind of error you got there if you want to call it a bug? I will admit that you are right, just tell me what part of code didn’t worked out there?

Which is still a rational choice if you lack confidence in where the game is headed. Which I have since it released in an alpha state.

1 Like

No one said it wasn’t a rational choice. I didn’t ask if it was yours, nor why if it was.

Be safe. Cheers.