Quality of Life Suggestions

Done. I like the stealth detection as well.

Snapshot games

1. Hire Lesanthosxia
  2. Listen to Lesanthosxia
  3. Implement Lesanthosxia QoL improvements
2 Likes

OK, another one, though this one might go a little beyond quality of life.

On rookie and normal difficulty level the player should be able to choose whether to buy the equipment or not when recruiting.

As I said, it’s not exactly QoL, but it’s not about balancing either…

What about just a tick like DLC method to enable recruit outfitted with equipment during a new game start?

Also added Geoscape (5) for reminding players when power comes back online.

The thing is, on rookie and normal difficulty recruits from havens come fully equipped. This is an advantage during the very early game because they can be deployed immediately. However, as the price of the recruit is (substantially) increased by the cost of this equipment it makes recruiting at rookie and normal difficulty more expensive than at higher difficulty levels.

So to be coherent with the lower difficulty setting, the player should be given the option to get recruits at havens with or without their equipment.

In conclusion, I see it as an option that can be ticked in every recruiting.

1 Like

Ah I see what you meant now. So it’s more of a function during recruitment in haven. Sounds neat though, so players can likely have a bit more flexibility on whether to get the soldier cheaply and start leveling it in base, or throw in more to get it equipped.

Added in a new line at the bottom since it’s like you said, not exactly QoL but not really a balancing issue either.