Phoenix Point - Year One Edition - Scavenging 19 packs

The problem are not the weapons alone, that’s what I call the whole time, I’m pretty sure you will get almost the same result with a Thor RL. 3 nice cluster, excellent for it, maybe even over in 2 turns.

And now to the Screenshots to compare Rattlesnake and Scorcher.

The setup:

First turn, the Technician has 2 AP left after moving closer. Here I saved and then he throws first the Scorcher at this position and control it afterwards. After reloading the save he throws the Rattlesnake at the same position and also control it.

Scorcher aim, full zoom:

Result:

Rattlesnake aim, also full zoom:

Result

Pretty close, isn’t it?

Just to tell also the end of this mission:

• The Scorcher got killed by an Arthron Umbra after he killed the host :smirk:
  • The Rattlesnake killed 3 additional foes in the whole mission, not really much worse than a Scorcher.
  • My Sniper / Infiltrator was able to paralyse 2 Trirons and one Arthron, killed another 3 Arthrons and a Triton, but also got 2 head shots from Tritons (good to have the Technician in this really small team).
  • The Armadillo serves as a bullet sponge and has received multiple hits, but for that it’s on this team.
  • The Technician heals the Sniper 3 times, repairs the Armadillo 2 times and otherwise collected resources (scavenging site), took control over the Rattlesnake from time to time (not more than once per turn)
  • Anything collected that was in the crates + some weapons from the dead pandorans.
  • It was challenging, tense and funny. This small team has proven that it can do such scavenging missions, I like it.
  • This report will be copied or linked to my little report thread :wink: