Patch 0.3.32564

Right up there with the Time Remaining counter that counts down 5 seconds, then adds a minute and 3 seconds, rinse and repeat.

1 Like

I had to run the launcher in administrator mode for it to not close itself, but then it apllied the 22mb patch and was slow at 97% and i waitedā€¦and then after that it immediatelly started downloading the whole game again on its own ! all 3217 mb ā€¦great ! now i have to wait a lotā€¦

1 Like

Double check that your anti-virus has an exception for PP folder, or turn it off during install

Read above, forgot to hit reply

A large number of the bugfixes apparently fixed in this version still apply (and actually seem worse). Does anyone else get this still? I did start a couple of new games as Iā€™d gone as far as I could in the other version which actually ran far better than this one.

Iā€™ve been reporting the frequent crashes and so on (canā€™t move over destroyed ground, canā€™t move after firing grenades, etc) but wondered if thereā€™s much point any more.

Whenā€™s the next build scheduled for? The roadmap doesnā€™t give any indication and Iā€™ve not heard/seen anything about it yet.

1 Like

Any news about recent update to version 0.3.32990? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was so stealthy, even I wasnā€™t told about it.

Thatā€™s pretty low observableā€¦

1 Like