Patch 0.3.32564

AWSOME :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

LOVE IT! I guess I have a plan for an evening

oh dearā€¦ http://prntscr.com/lkuc1u

1 Like

Are you running the launcher as administrator?

nope, but it got back up a few minutes later, probably just hit a ā€œbumpā€ :smile:

Is it supposed to re-download the whole of 3.2GB after applying the 22MB patch?

No. It should just be the patch.

Odd. I stopped the download, went into the folder and launched the game, but it hangs at Loading screen:

Launcher started as Admin and the path in the launcher_settings.ini is the correct one.

The launcher log says that for multiple files patching had failed. WIll uninstall and download again; hopefully itā€™ll work next time round.

1 Like

Can you please explain how it works? All my soldiers are or ā€˜no namesā€™ if someone prefer and I donā€™t see any option to edit name

name

Just click here.

1 Like

Guysā€¦ do we have to start a new game? or non-freezing update should works with ā€˜continueā€™ option as well? I am asking because I am waiting the fifth minute to end an alien turn :frowning:

You shouldnā€™t have to start a new game for any of the bug fixes to take effect (although we would always recommend starting a new game as the patch may break your old saves).

Confirm that you have downloaded and are running the updated version of the game 0.3.32564

nvm.
looks like I had a launcher minimised and I launched the second one.
Iā€™ve seen an update option, downloaded and applied it. I clicked ā€˜playā€™ and then the game froze. after closing the game Iā€™ve seen ā€˜another launched bla bla blaā€™ after clicking on launcher again I have the old version without an ā€˜updateā€™ option. So my only option was clicking ā€˜repairā€™ and redownload the game.
Iā€™ll provide feedback if itā€™s working, but maybe you could check it on your side?
(an update process should kill all other launchers in the background?)

Lol. Without names I didnā€™t saw that there is space for a name. Thank you.

Yeah, I think if you load an old save the names all disappear.

true

You donā€™t have to. Old saves are working just name your soldiers.

Btw release of that patch the day before my vacations is rude! I will need to wait almost 2 weeks to test new, more stable version. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Guys, Should I see updated version in ā€˜optionsā€™ pane in launcher window? Iā€™ve updated game once, then repair it (redownload, yay!) and I still see: 1.6.31.315.
could you confirm that?

which is strange, because after launching the game I see Revision 32564, so the updated build

1.6.31.315 is the version of the launcher, which has nothing to do with the version of the game. Itā€™s the game which has received an update, not the launcher. v0.3.32564 is the latest build.

1 Like