Pandora path finding in Citadels

In Citadels pandoras stay often trappeds behind walls and can’t find a way to get out of there and join the fight.

Pandora path finding in Citadels | Voters | Phoenix Point

It is a recurrent issue, I brought it several times to the Council, was ignored, so don’t expect changes in that regard, path findings issues are a thing in the game

1 Like

I am not expecting anything… just reporting it after so many hours playing the game i decided to give my contribute to the devs… if all players who explored massivly the game do the same, they will have acess to much more information.

I have to disagree, councillors performed a “vivisection” of the game, I posted a ton of screenshots, videos, YT content, and that did not change it, I don’t know why you think many more players showing the same would have a different impact

1 Like

There is no unity on the player side, many are pretty comfortable with the game as it is and many others found it still too hard.
It is fair to report the own opinion, of course, so keep going. But don’t expect too much from the dev side, I guess you will be disappointed because they always have the whole picture in mind and not only the minority of players that have finished the game on legendary difficulty and knowing any “trick” that matters :wink:

1 Like

We never know. I don´t expect nothing… but devs surprise me a lot since i start playing at 1 year edition when PP came to Steam. Game is better now, they fixed some key points as diplomacy, super turrets, etc. and they seem listen to majority of players… and it still a DLC to launch, so i will give my contribute joining to yours, maybe we have another surprise, if not, at least we tried.

1 Like