NEW Bugs... And praises!

Is there a possibility to allow us to DIG OUT extra space, because as mentioned above we now need to have extra rooms to hold the men, this reduces the limited slots. If we could build/buy extra slots that would be very useful especially for the very small bases! While I think of it, the Synedrion map while working way better than it ever did before, the mouse still sticks on the map and as I have progressed closer to the end of the game it is starting to really lag out again? Is it possible to have a preference setting so we can turn off the glass or whatever is causing the lag if it is not a memory leak? The game has come along amzingly now, the new lairs and maps make all the difference and they enjoyment has returned againā€¦:slight_smile: Also the insaine acid is gone and so has my heart burnā€¦:slight_smile: The game is SO much better without that acid problemā€¦ Thanks! ANDā€¦ the music is AWESOME!!!

You can fool the system as soon as you have more bases with room for soldiers.
You recruit more soldiers, for example 3 for the original base, and then your 6 soldiers from your aircraft could live with the other 6, total 9, or moreā€¦

But you still canā€™t recruit above the total housing cap across all of your bases.

thatā€™s true

losing color customization for my soldiers, all the time, is a new bug?

Itā€™s not new (it started a couple of patches ago). It is known, but isnā€™t a top priority.

On that topic! Would it be possible to have an interface like your new amazing trade window that allows you to select which base the new recruits go to? Because I donā€™t always have enough resources to activate all my bases and sometimes it will drop a new guy on the other side of the planet that I want him, so we need to fly round and pick him up and bring him back, not real practical. But a base transfer or assignment window would be AMAZING! ā€¦ Thanks!