Mouse pointer disappearing

Hello, since last update my mouse pointer disappears even though it still works if I blindly move it around until I find a button to highlight. It works in the tactical missions and blinks in and out steady on the world map, but it’s completely missing within the menus and personal pages.

1 Like

This has happened to me but in reality the game had crashed, even though it was still running. After trying to solve it, I went to windows task manager to kill it and only then saw that it was marked as “not responding”.

In my case, I guess the trigger to this was a change in the monitor setup - I have 2 monitors, one was being used by PP on my desktop and the other was being used by my work laptop. When I closed the laptop and changed the 2nd monitor back to the desktop, the game crashed.

2 Likes

SOLUTION: Unplug all external controllers, like Joysticks, Throttles, and such, if you use the Keyboard and Mouse only for the game.

1 Like

Thanks! You nailed it, unplugging the joystick did the trick. Thanks again for helping, Odee! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries mate. Helping where I can, is what I do best. :wink: Please pass the solution on to others you may see. :fist_right: :+1: :fist_left:

1 Like