[MOD] Bulk Trade

This little mod lets you trade in bulk and saves you from spam clicking one trade at a time.

Once you’ve installed the mod you can start trading in bulk. Simply Shift + Click to do (up to) 5 trades at once, or Control + Click to trade all the resources available.

Nexus page and Download

Requires the Phoenix Point Mod Loader

To install, simply drop the BulkTrade.dll file into your <Phoenix Point Dir>/Mods directory

5 Likes

MUCH NEEDED! THANKS!!! Downloaded!
MUCH NEEDED! THANKS!!!
MUCH NEEDED! THANKS!!!
MUCH NEEDED! THANKS!!!
MUCH NEEDED! THANKS!!!

Thanks so much!

Except I can’t seem to get the ModLoader to create a mod folder.

The ModLoader instructions say to extract the contents of the zip file into the …\PhoenixPoint\PhoenixPointWin64_Data\Managed folder.

The zip file contains a “PhoenixPointModLoader” folder. Are we supposed to extract the
folder, creating
…\PhoenixPoint\PhoenixPointWin64_Data\Managed\PhoenixPointModLoader

or just the contents of the ModLoader folder into the \Managed folder?

I extracted that folder into the \Managed folder and ran the game… can’t find a mod folder.

You don’t want a PhoenixModLoader folder, all of the contents should just be in the managed directory.
After that, run the “PhoenixPointModLoaderInjector.exe”.

Thanks for the quick reply

Just a mod request… do you think you can make a mod to make game pause whenever something gets manufactured? Sometimes time just run through so fast that I miss the popup and forgot to arm stuffs that I made. In fact, a mod that displays all the popup messages on the right side with a scroll bar would be perfect too.

If you have ran the injector (run as admin) and no mod folder is created, you can just make one name it Mods.

Thank you for the modding. It’s really appreciated!

By the way, why is it not possible to look up all Phoenix Point mods on Nexus? Right now your helpfull forum posts seem to be the only way to find your work.

They should all be on this page, no?
https://www.nexusmods.com/phoenixpoint/mods/

I took some of them down because they were made obsolete by the official patch.

Thanks for the clarification.

This should be possible as he knows all events names and commands.

This one is tricky if he doesn’t have graphic skills. BTW you have all events listed under the notepad icon right to the games clock.

oh really? I never noticed that so I missed almost everything that was happening between the facs.

Having trouble getting this to work - what is with the “SRC” and “Properties” subfolders?

I have figured out that he “mod” folder was created in the same folder that “/PhoenixPoint” is in - so I moved it to the “/managed” folder - it is not “/managed/mods/” - is that right??

Certainly not a turn key solution by any means :frowning:

You only need the .dll file. Everything else in the folder is just source code and isn’t necessary for using the mod.

To install just drop the .dll file into your phoenix point mods directory.

Is that all?? OK - thanks - will try it tonight!! :slight_smile:

Nope that doesn’t work :frowning:

You wrote:
You don’t want a PhoenixModLoader folder, all of the contents should just be in the managed directory.
After that, run the “PhoenixPointModLoaderInjector.exe”.

Nope - says it’s injected everything, but at least the skipintro one isn’t skipping the intro, haven’t got any trade yet - don’t recall what the others are doing