Jetpacks still fumble

I am talking about the weight factor, you add weight to your man, so unless you actually use it, it is a disadvantage, not a perk! Also I don’t use the chest argumentation, I like the head and legs… So that option is not a good choice for my style of play really…:slight_smile:

Again I see that different, if you chose the heavy body armor you got advantages by the mounted weapon and armor itself and disadvantages by fumbling the jetpack and the heavy weight.
Many of these 3rd row perks have advantages and disadvantages and I personally think this is not a bad thing. If you now change it that this perk also get proficiency with jetpacks there are not that many disadvantages left, for me it would be one of the best 3rd row perks overall, maybe even slightly OP. Imagine a berserk with this perk in heavy armor jumpin around the map and can use rockets, dual classed to sniper or assault …

I marked the one word that is essential, this is your choice and for me this is the deal. It seems to me you want to have all without paying a price for it.

BTW, what leg augmentation is worth it to not use this chest augmentation? I really don’t like any of the legs, but this also only my personal opinion.

Then your only other option is to multi-class your sniper with heavy. But don’t over abuse the Rage Burst (or if you do, don’t tell anyone). :wink:

1 Like

I make every man this that I can, and I abuse the hell out of range burst…:slight_smile: I love that feature with the paraizer sniper rifle. I paralize everything on the map then kill them all with the living weapons to save amo…:slight_smile: