Is there a campaign?

Hey all. Am I missing something or is there no campaign yet? I purchased early access because I was under the impression there was already a single player campaign of some sort. Are single missions the only option we have?

1 Like

The current build it’s only a tactical demo map, no campaing yet.

In the next build they will be showing the geoscape and the strategic layer, but i think they will hide the campaing elements to avoid spoilers.

1 Like

Some sort of should be included in next BB3, but fraction or two. End game is promised to be way more complex then single single player Xcom campaign style

There’s no campaign yet, and I doubt BB3 will give us one as well. I read from @UnstableVoltage, I think, that BB3 will only allow us to see the geoscape and send the missions to where we want, but with no real development. Like this: the geoscape gives us three points of interest, each with distinct terrains and rewards, and we just choose what we want. Fight mission, end BB3.

1 Like

No, there is no single player campaign and the game still has a year of development to go. Furthermore, the backer builds are just a demo since this game won’t have an early access. The team usually tries to make this very clear. With that said in each update they add more stuff to the backer build, and the next one coming in November will add the Geoscape and some strategical elements. You won’t see a full campaign until the game launches, though.

1 Like