Good luck for the release!

@Snapshot - I just wanted to say that I hope that everything goes well for the release tomorrow, it must be a hell of a feeling waiting for those first downloads to begin. Thanks for all the blood, sweat and tears in putting Phoenix Point together, I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you all.

3 Likes

First day of release are usually bug reporting, but at least we will get the feel of the game. You can usually tell if it’s going to be a hit or miss after the first few hours.
I played the original UFO enemy unknown, laser squad and Xcom for to many hours to remember. I do know they took up a great part of my younger life. Let’s hope JG can do it again.

Looks like work is going to get in the way tomorrow, so I’m not likely to start this until Weds morning at the earliest - and probably not until much later in the week.

But +1 to Spite - I wish you guys all the best and I hope this goes really well. I have greatly enjoyed the BBs, to the extent that I have been playing nothing else for the last few months, despite all my whingeing about it being too easy :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Good luck Snapshot. May your Phoenix always be rising.

I will just post this -> :neutral_face: