Class System feedback & suggestions

No, it didn’t. It never was about ‘Brainstorming’ or ‘Codevelopment’ or something like that, except in some people’s vivid imaginations.

1 Like

Perhaps this is good if you personally feel comfortable.
Vivid Imagination is Cool, too bad there is no Modding.

1 Like

I can only agree…

The second follows from the first.

Was the comfort position correct?

have it coming

Anyway, lets say that I wish to The Council to defend its reputation

I am interesting more to game itself, that organization,

We changed a topic here, so I would like to go back to class system and this certain skill

War Cry
I have been playing and thought again about my favorite heavy class…
With the War Cry, I must say, that honestly, I like the effect, but looks OP, and push the heavy class to its weird role

And another point - for me, this is completely nonsense - a human soldier can paralyze “biological horrors” by screaming. Yes, it is just a game, but Phoenix Point is focusing to the atmosphere and lore.

I can imagine some kind of unique weapon (or grenade) with this unique effect, based on electro-magnetic shock wave or something like this, there can be nice story about it
You must get special stuff from special mission (hard difficulty), do a special research, and than You get this unique weapon as well-earned reward

I was asking myself - why this is in the form of character skill ? :thinking:

EDIT:

You can also warcry enemy turrets preventing them from shooting.

No Comments, only emotions … (not funny) +1 in Appalled by Steam (Reviews) - #67 by noStas

That’s a well-known Chuck Norris fact :laughing:

2 Likes

Ahhh Yes, Chuck Norris was a missing part of puzzle in a theory, where mindless machines have a fear from malfunction :laughing: