Chronicles of Phoenix Point and the Havens of Synedrion

Been thinking of starting a Synedrion campaign when Legacy finally hits. So just thinking on how I’d build my 4-man teams. (I’ll miss those invisible snipers now that the rifles aren’t silent and we’ll have nothing to do with anything bionic!)(Hmmm…do Synedrion recruits come with bionics? Or WILL they in the Legacy update?)

So, any suggestions are welcome. I’ve never really focused on bows before, so will see how that goes. The idea of using them and staying concealed in interesting.

Heavy/Infiltrator: get in close unseen and then unleash…could be entertaining :slight_smile:
I suppose both assaults also infiltrators…
Maybe just leave sniper as sniper, but will see…

Of course, Anu must be handled carefully and those NJ bullies need to be put in their place. No point stealing their crappy ships but maybe some tech. Can we survive no armour break??? Maybe TWO heavy/infiltrators…

They do after they have researched their specific bionic tech.

Infiltrators alone are nice as long as you can stay concealed. Both crossbows are good when you can manage to get the double damage bonus, they only ‘cost’ 1 AP to fire. Spider drones are funny and nice to distract or spot ahead. Mixed with Technician will give you control over the drones, but this will be also a base ability for Infiltrators in a future update.

Heavy / Infiltrator can fire indirect with double damage bonus even without the bionic head as long as you stay out of LOS, very effective and also a nice ‘armor breaker’.
Sniper / Infiltrator can be a good mix because with Quickaim you can fire the crossbows for free. Sure, with the Echo Head and SR it is a real beast, but even without it is a good mix I think.

The Echo Head and such was Synedrion tech? It’s been a while and sometimes that stuff just pops up and I don’t notice who it comes from!

Yep, the Echo head is a synedrion bionic augmentation and makes all weapons silent.