Changing AP system from 4 to 8 (or even 12)?

This is a double dilution of accuracy in the current RB.

But with x5 damage buff.

And why double?
AFAIK, the -50% accuracy is gone with the change to the new RB.

Man, just watch this video carefully (Iā€™m tired of posting this link).
Rage Burst is completely garbage with Cthulhu (spoiler) - #12 by etermes

Then take a close look at the pictures.

Man (be patient :wink: ), I know this vid, I watched it several times and it shows:

1. The cone where the shots gone is wider than in the preview that suggest a pretty accurate cone (can and should be fixed IMO), you showed and explained that pretty nice with your picture.
  2. Single shot weapons are garbage for RB usage.
  3. I donā€™t see a ā€œdouble dilution of accuracyā€ or it is an language issue and I donā€™t understand what you really want to say. Then sorry ā€¦

1=3 :upside_down_face:

This is a mechanic for swip.

1 Like

OK, then it was a language issue ā€¦ :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

and you ping me every time :smiley:

2 Likes

ā€¦ and you get additional views :smiley:

1 Like

but no money :joy:

Rage Burst is tricky, that is true:

Imo, this should be the Overwatch Cone.
RB___2

The problem is that you canā€™t ā€œaimā€ , you canā€™t select head or spawning abdomen for example, just legs most of the time

Switching the aim to the Destiny III aim could help to select different parts as the centre of the RB cone ā€¦ of course only the aim and not the accuracy :wink:

But it would also be not much more useful against a group of enemies as the current ā€œaimā€, where RB IMO doesnā€™t do a good job. Sometimes it is OK, sometimes pretty only a waste of ammo, in summary for me not really reliable enough to use it for this purpose. Here an OW cone mechanism with more freedom to control the width and also the elevation of the cone could maybe help more.

1 Like

Men, you cannot give the opportunity to increase the accuracy, the angle / width of the sector = accuracy, the overwatch width does not increase the accuracy.

Or, overwatch direction.

ā€¦ to a certain degree = not smaller than x
OK?

1 Like

If this is not unnecessary coding. :wink:

1 Like

About movement mechanism;
I fully understand now, how does it work (Speed Value/4 = movement points per 1AP) - I though before, that ā€œthe movement pointsā€ are calculated by speed statā€™s value with another hidden mechanism, so Yes, it is simple and good, and I am taking back my statement, that is overcomplex :no_mouth:

probaly, It has some ā€œvarianceā€ with diagonal moves, but I do not see it critical

2 Likes

Well, without adjustment the AP system, change HW from 3ap to 2ap (and nerf a dmg bit?) would be most effective solution,

with the default HW ā€œTyr 1 cannonā€, I am sure, it would be fine (not OP) with 2AP and current stats

1 Like

Ok, your idea is a miniRB from Snap-shot mode

(tracks target / mass center from visible / available targets)

• miniRB is 2 burst (2 standard shots from the current weapon -X% accuracy) at 3AP.

@drages, and if a burst from HW costs 2AP, then a miniRB is ā€¦?

PS
But what if you swap the skills of RB and Brawler in places?
RB - Lvl1, Brawler - Lvl7

Brawler should go to the Berserker and for that the Heavy should get Armor Break (low on lvl 1 or high on lvl 7).
IMO, fits better both roles.

Edit:
And when we already switch around, then also Close quarter evade for War Cry.

It would buff its main weapon for 50% more damage ā€¦ sounds not really weak in my book.

Ok is logical, but berserker is the weakest single class, it would make this class even weaker.