Can't finish mission (eliminate all enemies)

Got stuck in mission, were I have to eliminate all enemies. The reason for such problem are Chirons and their worms. Worms fall underneath terrain, stuck in stones and other objects. Grenades and other explosives can’t help.

1 Like

I thought they had solved this problem in the past, obviously it is back again :frowning:. Report it vs F10 so the devs are aware of it and can see directly what happens in your special case.

The only workaround I have in mind is to move one of your soldiers close to a stuck worm. The worm will then activate and explode, maybe even without dealing damage when it cant pass the object, but no guarantee. Keep medkits ready when to do so.

2 Likes

Thanks for advice!
Unfortunately, moving your soldier close to stuck worm won’t help. I can figure out about were worm is by Heavy “War cry” skill. But still i can do nothing about stuck enemy. Neither explosives or standing right next to worm will help.
I restart mission and was very careful about Chirons and worms. If i understand or see, that worm is unreachable, i loaded a save game. That is works, heh.
On Ironman, obviously, you can’t do so.

1 Like

The Hel II Cannon is probably the best weapon to destroy obstacles, AFAIK it deals double damage against structures. If you have one (needs Chiron Autopsy research), then try it with this weapon if it happens again.

2 Likes

This is a reported bug, happen rarely but happens. This needs to be solved.

Also this seems to happen much more in the ancient DLC maps, with even some hoplites appearing inside walls.