Bug report - The mission hangs after killing Arthron Umbra

After killing an Arthron Umbra, it shows the preparing status and the mission hangs.

More information:
1st run since the launch
Version necronomicon 1.7.1 egs
Base edition (without DLC pack)

1 Like

You are playing without the DLC, right?

Unfortunately right now the only way is not killing the Arthon Umbra (paralyze it instead) or killing it with explosives or fire.

2 Likes

Grenades doesn’t work, for my part. There’s another Topic with this problem

1 Like

I haven’t tried it with grenades, tbh - I have read elsewhere that explosives also prevented the Tar Shadow from spawning.

But I can confirm that fire does work, provided it’s what kills the host Arthron (so if you throw a fire grenade, and then shoot it, it will still spawn, but if it dies from the fire it won’t).

1 Like

But you don’t know if this also work when LotA is disabled or not present. It’s a bad situation actually … :confused:

1 Like

You are right, though it should work as it prevents the Tar Shadow from spawning so you avoid what triggers the freeze…

It is bad, they should fix this asap

2 Likes

I haven’t seen this Bug yet, in over 180 hours playing. :open_mouth: Almost sounds like a CPU, or Video Processing Unit memory issue.

If one is playing with the LotA DLC, the big is not present. It only happens if one is not using the DLC.

1 Like

Thanks for the fast reply, Voland. Thats exactly what Im doing. Paralysing Arthorn Umbra prevents the Tar Shadow from spawning, so I can still play the mission. But it stills a bug to be fixed.

I`m still in the 1st run since the launch of the game. Now I see that I have the base edition. I will try the DLC pack.

1 Like

Been there. Done that. Still no Bug. :open_mouth:

BTW, love that Deadhead Hat :rofl: