Auto switching of soldiers when action points hit zero

I believe so, if one is using Tab or ] to select next soldier. If one is randomly selecting a unit, then it does not go back to the previous unit after auto switch.

2 Likes

Totally forgot to tell you. The switching using [ / ] / TAB completely skips characters with 0 AP.
If I had any doubt left that this was a bug/issue/QoL problem, then they are now gone since you have to use the mouse to get back to a 0 AP character. Having to do this 3 time in a row is pretty annoying… :smiley: / :sob:

1 Like

100% with you. This is my number one frustration with this game. All the “work arounds” suggestions here are pointless because you still have to deal with the crap occurring almost every single round. Its even more annoying than the clock starting everytime i set a vehicle destination… DEVS that’s you devs, just the little quality of life things please

1 Like

Not that I don’t support you guys, but Shift+Tab brings you back to previous soldier. :slight_smile: Of course I wish there was an option to disable that auto-switching.

1 Like

yeah but my switches only good for 100000000 clicks

1 Like

Every fight, every turn, every character with builds that use assault/sniper. All game.
I don’t want auto switch.

Go up-vote here!